discord issues, sound krisp/no sound

Discus and support discord issues, sound krisp/no sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After i launch discord,every thing was fine, after few second, the sound like (PTS) or when somebody leave (basically every discord built-in sound) it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tanyinqin, Mar 2, 2024.

1. tanyinqin
    tanyinqin Guest

After i launch discord,every thing was fine, after few second, the sound like (PTS) or when somebody leave (basically every discord built-in sound)

it just become krisp then later no sound, this irrate me because i want to hear people when they leave

:)

tanyinqin, Mar 2, 2024
  2. ben2410 Win User

Xbox wireless headset bluetooth not working properly

I'm having the same issue. Sound from my xbox works fine, but when I connect to my phone with bluetooth to join voice chat via discord, the sound goes in and out. Sometimes it's clear, and sometimes it sounds really rough and cuts out. I've tried updating the firmware, disconnecting and reconnecting, but after a while the issue always returns.
  3. KarlFeld Win User

No sound/sound issues

i have the same issue. ihave replaced all of the cord, drained the power from my xbox, tv, and cable box. ihad the cable guys out and replace my box. the problem persists sonow ithink it is the update. help?
  4. {Parity} Win User

No sound/sound issues

What troubleshooting steps have you been through to try to resolve the issue? If you haven't already tried a hard reset then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts down completely then wait for a couple of minutes
    and power it back up. See if that resolves the issue. Let us know.
  5. iDiLLiCiOuS Win User

Microsoft Wireless Headset - Sound Issues

This still does not stop the sound from being muted when in a call. Is it not possible to be in a discord call on the PC and hear in game sounds while using this headset?
  6. Virtue 7E Win User

mic on xbox app sounds robotic

THIS WORKED FOR ME! MY MIC SOUNDED AWFUL IN ONLY XBOX APP NOT DISCORD OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. RECOMMEND THIS.
Thema:

1. discord issues, sound krisp/no sound - Similar Threads - discord issues sound

2. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  3. Discord and Xbox mic issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord and Xbox mic issues.: Hello, I am treating this post/issue as a tsb. Also generally an outreach to see if there is a known fix or is being fixed, or is even being payed attention to. Discord on xbox has had this issue...
  4. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  5. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  6. Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?: While talking to friends on different platforms during saying sentences and talking it seems my voice has to be quite loud to pick up. Is there anyway to increase my mic sensitivity? Along with...
  7. I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...: Ive tried un linking and re linking and multiple other methods but i cant use anything discord related on xbox right now. c928bd2a-9798-40b9-87ab-77c1effc977d
  8. Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?: I have tried every possible troubleshooting I have found on the web to try and fix this. I’m wondering if anyone is still having this same issue? e2480390-70d3-4a10-a056-38accc5cff9c
  9. Xbox displaying on Discord issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox displaying on Discord issues: Hello! So, I'm hoping I've put this in the right spot, as I'm not really sure where to ask this. I've just saw a few similar questiona here and thought this was the appropriate spot. I don't...
  10. discord voice chat and in-game mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord voice chat and in-game mic issue: when I'm using discord talking with friends my mic is not muted but when I play overwatch 2 and still in the voice channels that mic in game won't work and I have overwatch mic set to open I can't...