Discord integration bug fix help

Discus and support Discord integration bug fix help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I previously had the "join on discord" option but I just loaded up my xbox and the option has been removed, I'm still in the alpha release and haven't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hunterfox09238, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Discord integration bug fix help

I previously had the "join on discord" option but I just loaded up my xbox and the option has been removed, I'm still in the alpha release and haven't left the programme so I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this and if so had they figured out a fix?

submitted by /u/hunterfox09238
    [link] [comments]

/u/hunterfox09238, Jul 26, 2022
  2. BaconisGood53 Win User

Xbox Live's Evolution

I'd love to see discord integrated further and an expansion on the Tournaments feature.
  3. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  4. BaileyWilliams0304 Win User

Sunset Overdrive (Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass version) PC fails to create save/menu loop bug

i have the exact same problem and its really bugging me. have you managed to fix it? if so could you add my discord and tell me how to do it? thanks my discord is

jinjaninja#7529
  5. Mr. DuckyMuffins Win User

Secret Neighbor Bug

Hi Knightryry,

If you have a bug to report within "Secert Neighbor" you have 2 options

-Go to their Facebook page here & contact them about the bug

OR

-Go to their Discord here & tell them about the bug so they can fix it asap

Hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Mixer

You'll want to reach out to a CM.

For Ambassador related issues, you'll want to post in the Ambassador forum (you will gain access once a bug is fixed and you have the Ambassador tag in the forum) or Discord itself.
Thema:

Discord integration bug fix help

1. Discord integration bug fix help - Similar Threads - Discord integration bug

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  4. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  5. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  6. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  7. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  8. Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox: Okay so I've been using discord on my Xbox already for a few months and it's been fine, I haven't made any kind of changes at all then out of nowhere now when I join a VC I can't talk and can't...
  9. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  10. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...