Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.

Discus and support Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought turtle beach stealth 600 2 usb and everything works perfect for the Xbox expect discord. I can’t hear my friends. But if i unplug the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mathieu Tallmadge, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.

I just bought turtle beach stealth 600 2 usb and everything works perfect for the Xbox expect discord. I can’t hear my friends. But if i unplug the headset they come thru my tv perfectly fine

:)

Mathieu Tallmadge, Aug 25, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Mathieu Tallmadge,

Thanks for the reply.

We suggested for you to try that first.

Should the Xbox headset still not work. we can try to isolate the issue further.

Since you were trying to use the Xbox headset while communicating in Discord, can we try to use the headset without using Discord. This is to isolate if you can play the game hearing and communicating the users through the Xbox Party Chat or the game's multiplayer channel.

Should you notice the issue still persist then, the next step is to use Xbox headset on the other device like PC or phone. See if you can record your audio or play music or else try to use the headset as microphone and speaker for an audio call on any messaging app.

Let me know how it went.

Regards,
  3. Mathieu Tallmadge Win User

What do you mean by that? my headset is an Xbox headset their isn't any reason it shouldn't work.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Mathieu Tallmadge,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to communicate with your friends using Discord on Xbox Series X however, your headset will not work on Discord.

Based on the support article, with the issue you are experiencing you can try to go back to Discord voice channel you joined in Parties & chats, select Options, and then set Noise suppression to On.

For other audio issues while you are in a Discord voice channel, visit the Discord support page for resolution: Discord Voice and Video Troubleshooting Guide.

Learn more here: How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

We hope that helps!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. ____ _____ Win User

black ops 2 game chat

It didn’t work and I also have a Xbox series x trying to use the bo2 game chat and doesn’t work with my A20 headset
Thema:

1. Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in. - Similar Threads - Discord doesn’t series

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  4. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  5. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  6. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  7. why doesn’t discord work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why doesn’t discord work?: When I try to get into a discord call with my friends, I went into the party and chat tab when I pressed on discord to link accounts, and when I checked the Discord app, it said it was connected...
  8. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  9. Discord voice chat doesn’t show up on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord voice chat doesn’t show up on my Xbox: I can’t get ‘Discord voice chat’ on my Xbox, all my friends have it on their consoles, I have linked my accounts many times but it still doesn’t work, I have the original black xbox one, all my...
  10. Discord doesn’t work, anyone have a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord doesn’t work, anyone have a fix?: Is anyone able to get discord for Xbox to work? It just says won’t connect every time submitted by /u/Ok-Entertainment2982 [link] [comments]