Discord doesn’t work, anyone have a fix?

Discus and support Discord doesn’t work, anyone have a fix? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone able to get discord for Xbox to work? It just says won’t connect every time submitted by /u/Ok-Entertainment2982 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok-Entertainment2982, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Discord doesn’t work, anyone have a fix?

/u/Ok-Entertainment2982, Nov 2, 2022
  2. soleh808 Win User

Xbox Live Sharing Not Working

Xbox live gold sharing still doesn’t work. I have done a hard reset, removed the account, and set it as my home Xbox again and it still doesn’t work. Anyone have a fix for this issue.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

why doesn’t discord work?

Hi Gabriel, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

There have been technical issues lately, please try again later today, although they should be fixed, but if the problem persists the best thing I can recommend is to help Xbox by reporting the problem via the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green "Report" button and fill out the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox will know that there is an issue signing in with Discord and can work to fix it as soon as possible.

Another option, if the problem is not on Xbox's part, you will most likely have to report it to Discord.

https://support.discord.com/hc/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the only ones who can take care of these types of problems are support.

Please note that this public forum is only for players like you who are trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope the problem is resolved.

Best regards Oskaira
  4. Gabriel Rodriguez6 Win User

a bit of proof
    [​IMG]
  5. Gabriel Rodriguez6 Win User

[​IMG]
    More proof
  6. Paula Saxby Win User

Mic not working

Hi Tomm,

He doesn’t do Discord party chat and I have already tried everything you listed

Thanks
Thema:

Discord doesn’t work, anyone have a fix?

1. Discord doesn’t work, anyone have a fix? - Similar Threads - Discord doesn’t anyone

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  4. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  5. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  6. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  7. why doesn’t discord work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why doesn’t discord work?: When I try to get into a discord call with my friends, I went into the party and chat tab when I pressed on discord to link accounts, and when I checked the Discord app, it said it was connected...
  8. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  9. Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.: I just bought turtle beach stealth 600 2 usb and everything works perfect for the Xbox expect discord. I can’t hear my friends. But if i unplug the headset they come thru my tv perfectly fine...
  10. Discord voice chat doesn’t show up on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord voice chat doesn’t show up on my Xbox: I can’t get ‘Discord voice chat’ on my Xbox, all my friends have it on their consoles, I have linked my accounts many times but it still doesn’t work, I have the original black xbox one, all my...