Discord connected on apps but having to reconnect on console?

Discus and support Discord connected on apps but having to reconnect on console? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I just booted up my console and have had no previous issues connecting to discord through my xbox. I have followed all of the steps and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by forestflea, Nov 30, 2023.

1. forestflea
    forestflea Guest

Hello, I just booted up my console and have had no previous issues connecting to discord through my xbox. I have followed all of the steps and reconnected my discord 7 times and restarted the console. It is still telling me that I need to relink my discord account, even though it says on both apps in my phone that the accounts are already linked. Please help before I lose my everloving mind!

:)

forestflea, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

There's an issue at the moment that is being worked on.

You can check the status HERE
  3. forestflea Win User

Thanks so much :,) I thought I was going crazy
  4. KiloRamhardt Win User

Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

Hello! I know this is.. several months in the future, but I'm having the identical problem to this. My Xbox is repeatedly telling me I need to "relink" my account. Discord thinks everything is perfectly fine, it's only having issues when I try to transfer it to Xbox. I've relinked my account through the prompt, manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the Xbox, and I've even manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the discord app. Any suggestions? - as this is very frustrating to deal with.
  5. Renatodibi Win User

Discord won't link on xbox

Hi Mark.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I imagine that you have already tried reconnecting it on the console. In any case, it could be helpful if you could post some screenshots of the Xbox window to assist me in understanding the issue better. Typically, reconnecting it from the console should suffice.

To connect to Discord through your Xbox console:
    Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.
    Under the Discord tile, select Link.
    Follow the instructions to link your Discord account.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

Kind regards
    Renato
  6. jakepollack Win User

Xbox “relink account “ error

The connection works fine both on discord and the Xbox app, just the console is stuck in a perpetual “relink account” cycle
Thema:

1. Discord connected on apps but having to reconnect on console? - Similar Threads - Discord connected apps

2. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  3. Discord not letting me connect to Voicechat

in XboX Insiders
    Discord not letting me connect to Voicechat: So Discord is not letting me connect to any Voicechats/Channels. It worked in the past, stopped working, worked again and stopped working again. I have no clue why it worked again after some time...
  4. Can’t connect discord to Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t connect discord to Xbox: [img] I turned 13 and I tried to link my Xbox and discord account But It showed these errors. How could I fix this. I’m part of a family on Xbox, I have a under 18 discord account and both my...
  5. Connecting Discord for Voice Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting Discord for Voice Chat: I don’t know if I’ve put it under the right category and I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but I am having trouble connecting my discord account to my xbox so that I can stream games...
  6. Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.: So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all...
  7. It won’t let me connect my discord to my Xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won’t let me connect my discord to my Xbox account.: Hey I need some help with the issue stated above. I have tried linking my account in every way possible. Every time I sign into discord it just puts me back into the sign in page. I get to the...
  8. The discord x xbox call connection is broken again

in XboX Insiders
    The discord x xbox call connection is broken again: I tured connecting to a call through my xbox to play with buddies and its saying i need to link my account again submitted by /u/Surgo__Sergal [link] [comments]
  9. How do I connect discord and xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I connect discord and xbox: How do I connect discord and xbox. I have followed all the steps for connecting accounts but It does not work on the final step for discord when I press "authorize and continue" it works for a...
  10. How do I connect discord and xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I connect discord and xbox: I have followed all the steps for connecting accounts but It does not work on the final step for discord when I press "authorize and continue" it works for a second, I can see it in the background...