Discord and Xbox Failure to link

Discus and support Discord and Xbox Failure to link in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox and discord are not linking. I keep getting an error to connect. My Xbox keeps saying I need to relink my account, but I did it three times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by William Vasquez2, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Discord and Xbox Failure to link

My Xbox and discord are not linking. I keep getting an error to connect. My Xbox keeps saying I need to relink my account, but I did it three times already.

:)

William Vasquez2, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello William Vasquez2,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello William Vasquez2,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to link your Xbox and Discord accounts. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check the account or the devices that is connected to your account. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of the Discord app installed on your Xbox.

2. Check that your Xbox Live account is linked to your Microsoft account. You can do this by going to account.microsoft.com and signing in with your Microsoft account.

3. Try unlinking and relinking your Discord account to your Xbox Live account. To do this, go to the Discord app on your Xbox, select User Settings, then Connections, and then Xbox Live. From there, you can unlink your account and then try linking it again.

Hope I helped! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. PandalordAH Win User

How do I connect discord and xbox

I cant see that my Xbox account is linked with discord on discord though.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Linking Xbox to Discord

Try to remove your profile, then turn off the console, and unplug the power cord and wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in.

Turn on the console and re-add your profile, then check if this corrected the issue.

If the issue persists, try to soft reset your console!
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Discord on Xbox not linking

In this case, I advise you to access the Discord service channel to report this system interruption
Thema:

1. Discord and Xbox Failure to link - Similar Threads - Discord Failure link

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  4. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  5. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  6. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  7. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  8. Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox: Okay so I've been using discord on my Xbox already for a few months and it's been fine, I haven't made any kind of changes at all then out of nowhere now when I join a VC I can't talk and can't...
  9. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  10. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...