Disconnections from Live on one of three Gold accounts

Discus and support Disconnections from Live on one of three Gold accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have three Gold accounts. This one has been experiencing this issue for months. I left the subscription expire but it belongs to my grandson and he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SGT C PETERS, Oct 26, 2015.

1. SGT C PETERS
    SGT C PETERS Guest

I have three Gold accounts. This one has been experiencing this issue for months. I left the subscription expire but it belongs to my grandson and he wants to play his own profile so today I renewed it, and now I'm frustrated again. The other two profiles
    work fine, but I did all the recommended actions in the support page but to no avail. This one disconnects me as soon as I try to play a game, and it doesn't matter if its an on-line game like World of Tanks or one for which a disk is inserted like Forza.
    I bankroll his game time and play so I am looking at the World of Tanks Gold I have lost, and potential Premium data in that account as well. I would really love to determine the issue. I suspect it is something with this account as the other two work fine.
    Please help, I'm tired of wasting money and hearing my grandson wail over not being able to play his profile. TIA!.

:)

SGT C PETERS, Oct 26, 2015
  2. Help

So I activated my Xbox live gold code on my Xbox one. Only on ONE account. I've added three acoounts since then, two of which are gold enabled and one isn't. Any ideas why that one is not Xbox live gold enabled?

FaultyTugBoat3, Oct 26, 2015
  3. deatHboY27
    deatHboY27 Guest
    XBox Family Account discontinued--do I really need to pay for 4 separate accounts (i.e. spend more than twice as much money)?

Thanks for your response.

I don't need to move any of the accounts. Currently, I have one son at college, three accounts on my home unit, and one used by my stepson at his father's house (The family pack covered 4 gamertags and I paid for one individual membership for a Fifth).
    I figure I'll need at least three Xbox live accounts to account for the three locations, but what I need to know is whether the three people who play from home will be able to access XBox Live using their own gamertags if we only have one XBox Live account
    at home. The link you provided says "Through the new Home Gold feature, a single Xbox Live Gold membership allows anyone in your home to enjoy many Gold features, like multiplayer, access to Gold entertainment apps, and more on your Xbox One.** " That's
    what the email I got said too, but I don't know if that means that everyone on the same 360 gets to keep their gamertags using one account or if I need to purchase individual memberships for everyone.

This link seems to answer some of my question:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
    . However, it doesn't answer two important questions:

1. Will these sharing features work on a 360 (as opposed to an XBox one)? The XBox One doesn't have any games I'm interested in and won't play any of my existing games and so seems, for the moment at least, like a huge waste of money.

2. If the "home gold" features work with the 360, will the three people in my house be able to use their existing gamertags to get on XBox live or need to create new ones?

deatHboY27, Oct 26, 2015
  4. maypol18 Win User

xbox live accounts

Gold subscription Is not that on your console.. it's tied on your account. so as long as you signed the same profile as what you have Gold on the other console, you should Gold in the other one as well. But while you are playing on ONE. if someone uses
    you account on your 360 and logs It in to Live. you will be disconnected from live.. until you sign the other one out... JUST ONE CONSOLE AT A TIME in short.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Xbox gold on 3 consoles

Hi there Abel A. If you have three consoles, you'll need three accounts. Two accounts can share Xbox Live Gold, not three. The third account will need separate subscription. In addition, an account can only be used on one console at a time. Have a great day.
  6. themotorcity5 Win User

Network is fine, but can't connect to Xbox Live. Error code 8015190A

It's been three days for me also. I try to log into my profile and after maybe 5 seconds a small box pops up at the bottom of the screen saying "Disconnecting from xbox Live." Then the error message comes on that says, "Can't connect to xbox live. Would
    you like to check your connection? If you do you will loose progress on your game.... Lower on the screen there's the number 8015190A. Connection works fine. Silver accounts work fine. My gold account on my xbox one works fine.
  7. deatHboY27 Win User

XBox Family Account discontinued--do I really need to pay for 4 separate accounts (i.e. spend more than twice as much money)?

Thanks for your response.

I don't need to move any of the accounts. Currently, I have one son at college, three accounts on my home unit, and one used by my stepson at his father's house (The family pack covered 4 gamertags and I paid for one individual membership for a Fifth).
    I figure I'll need at least three Xbox live accounts to account for the three locations, but what I need to know is whether the three people who play from home will be able to access XBox Live using their own gamertags if we only have one XBox Live account
    at home. The link you provided says "Through the new Home Gold feature, a single Xbox Live Gold membership allows anyone in your home to enjoy many Gold features, like multiplayer, access to Gold entertainment apps, and more on your Xbox One.** " That's
    what the email I got said too, but I don't know if that means that everyone on the same 360 gets to keep their gamertags using one account or if I need to purchase individual memberships for everyone.

This link seems to answer some of my question:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
    . However, it doesn't answer two important questions:

1. Will these sharing features work on a 360 (as opposed to an XBox one)? The XBox One doesn't have any games I'm interested in and won't play any of my existing games and so seems, for the moment at least, like a huge waste of money.

2. If the "home gold" features work with the 360, will the three people in my house be able to use their existing gamertags to get on XBox live or need to create new ones?
  8. supermm Win User

Notice

Players receive this message for one of three reasons:

You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online. Sign up for an Xbox Live Gold account.
    Your Xbox Live Gold account expired. Visit your Xbox Live account to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/browse
Thema:

1. Disconnections from Live on one of three Gold accounts - Similar Threads - Disconnections Live three

2. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  5. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  6. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  7. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  8. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  9. Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.: I am having trouble playing backwards compatible games. It will just say disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes. I’ve tried everything to try and fix it. Used different wifi, deleted...
  10. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f