Disconnecting from xbox 360 live while playing in xbox series x

Discus and support Disconnecting from xbox 360 live while playing in xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, In the past weeks Xbox 360 online servers randomly disconnect my profile while playing xbox 360 games in my xbox series x (my xbox series x is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rafael genaro ugartechea, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Disconnecting from xbox 360 live while playing in xbox series x

Hello,

In the past weeks Xbox 360 online servers randomly disconnect my profile while playing xbox 360 games in my xbox series x (my xbox series x is connected to ethernet with strong connection and theres no trouble gaming in xbox series x games), i have seen this same issue in these forums years ago and did research trying to solve this but haven't seen one yet.

Ive tried reseting everything, eliminating and downloading my xbox 360 profile but it just keeps disconnecting me. Hope i can find some help here.

:)

rafael genaro ugartechea, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox 360 issue.

Please try this:

Please Go to Settings:

> Network

> Network Settings

> Advanced Settings.

Select the alternate MAC address and then select delete/clear.

You must restart the console for the change to take effect.

And please do this:

Set DNS manually. To manually configure DNS settings, follow the steps below:

1.- Go to Settings

2.- Select Network

3.- Select Network Settings

4.- Select Advanced network settings.

5.- Go to DNS Servers, set it to Manual> enter 8.8.8.8 in the 'Primary' field and 8.8.4.4 in 'Secondary'

If that does not help, try using a different network instead like using your mobile hotspot just to isolate more of the issue.
  3. TKroma XGU Win User

Xbox Series X

Xbox series X will be the next console of the Xbox franchise. Like the jump from Xbox 360 to Xbox one. You will be able to play you're Xbox one games on the Series X and the games coming out will be out on Xbox One as Xbox series X for a limited time.
    After a while they will quit making games for Xbox one and focus on Xbox Siries X
  4. g fUP Win User

Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

When I want to disconnect the electricity from the device, I turn off the device completely through the settings

You should not disconnect the power from the Xbox Series X while it is in sleep or shutdown mode even if the fan does not rotate ???
  5. markm75g Win User

current profile is not allowed to sign into xbox live for sub accounts - series X

Elaborating slightly: None of our family accounts on the same xbox aside from mine have xbox live gold (ultimate in my case). Previously on xbox one x, for instance, my wifes xbox account, she would sign into MWF3 360, go to live and join games. Now on
    xbox series X, same exact steps, it throws the error. You could always play under other accounts as long as one account was a live paid account (360 or regular xbox one x titles), now it only works for one x or one x series x titles.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
Thema:

1. Disconnecting from xbox 360 live while playing in xbox series x - Similar Threads - Disconnecting 360 live

2. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  3. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  4. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  5. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  6. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  7. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f
  8. Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live: When play a 360 game online for about 15 minutes on my Xbox one it disconnects from Xbox live f3bd5ab3-f17b-4a07-860e-aff2d2617801
  9. my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that?: my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that? 6710bef9-d97d-421a-b8c2-d7859fdeffe7
  10. My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live: Hi so im trying to play some of my xbox 360 games on my xbox one and the thing is that its saying that im disconnected from xbox live and ive tried alot of things that were supposed to "fix" the...