Disconnecting from Sea of Thieves exactly every 10 minutes no problem with internet...

Discus and support Disconnecting from Sea of Thieves exactly every 10 minutes no problem with internet... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been disconnecting from Sea of Thieves every 10 minutes (exactly) since last night this only started happening after the most recent alpha skip... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/maligmus, Feb 6, 2021.

1. /u/maligmus
    /u/maligmus Guest

Disconnecting from Sea of Thieves exactly every 10 minutes no problem with internet...

I have been disconnecting from Sea of Thieves every 10 minutes (exactly) since last night this only started happening after the most recent alpha skip ahead update. my internet connection is rock solid I've checked my firewall I have received no disconnects. this issue is only happening to me not my other two crewmates and I don't see anything on the Sea of Thieves forums about it either.

I have tested both hardwired and wireless both have the same issues I even used my hotspot to rule out the issue. I've also tested using my Xbox One X and in the play is solid and no dropouts It is not on an alpha skip ahead ring.

I am now moving out of the alpha skip ahead until this issue is resolved.

submitted by /u/maligmus
    [link] [comments]

/u/maligmus, Feb 6, 2021
  2. MrDark8 Win User

xbox live server disconnected every 30 minutes

have same problem. other games work fine, but sea of thieves always disconnected only from xbox live after 15-30 minutes.
  3. Little DeerDude Win User

Xbox360 not connecting to internet

disconnect from the internet in unplug your xbox for 10 minutes in then reconnect every thing
  4. cviniciusm Win User

Network and Audio instability

I am trying to play Destiny 2 and Sea of Thieves, I am receiving several network errors from these games. And audio instability on Sea of Thieves. Whether the activities take more than 10 minutes then the errors arise.
  5. eduardolira3 Win User

i sell cheap for not being able to use

i wrote my problem a week ago and nobody answered... I get disconnected from the Internet every 10 minutes... he throws me off every games and says to disconnect me from Xbox Live, I can't find a solution. My Internet works well, if there is any idea other
    than disconnect something (which I have already done) is appreciated
  6. {Parity} Win User

once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought

If you purchased Sea of Thieves then you should still be able to play it.

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't work try uninstalling/reinstalling Sea of Thieves.
Thema:

1. Disconnecting from Sea of Thieves exactly every 10 minutes no problem with internet... - Similar Threads - Disconnecting Sea Thieves

2. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  3. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  6. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.: Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt...
  7. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  8. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  9. how do I make sea of thieves not disconnect when alt tabbing on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I make sea of thieves not disconnect when alt tabbing on windows 11: every time i alt tab sea of thieves just loses conection to the servers. it shows in the task bar that it pauses the game while i am alt tabbed, how do i disable this feature....
  10. Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...: Xbox Series X - Alpha-Skip Ahead Build Sea of Thieves - Retail version Issue occues on both Wired/Wireless Connection Open NAT IPv4 or IPv6 connection DMZ turned on Xbox Port forward configured...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sea pf thieves random disconnects