Disconnecting during game play

Discus and support Disconnecting during game play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Game stops and I get a message that says "Disconnected sign in status changed". Any help out there? bbb852cb-16b1-4094-9e3d-1a8a1a54b3e6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cr4zed Hunter, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Disconnecting during game play

Game stops and I get a message that says "Disconnected sign in status changed". Any help out there?

:)

Cr4zed Hunter, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Chunkdirty30
    Chunkdirty30 Guest
    Disconnecting during online play

If you test the multiplayer connection under settings and it shows "it's all good" then it is going to be an issue related to the system cache in the console which you will have to clear it.

The only things you have to do to clear the system cache are the following:

Press and Hold the Power Sensor (xbox logo) on the console itself for 10 seconds (the console will go off after 5 secs, you still continue pressing it for another 5 seconds) then you let it go.
    After that Unplug the console from the power for 1 minute and then plug it back in and test your game. If that does not fix it you might want to contact Xbox support customer service for further troubleshooting.

Chunkdirty30, Jan 18, 2014
  3. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Disconnecting during online play

I think there something wrong with console itself. Try log on a friends XB1. And see it dose it on there home console. And if u can log in on there. Try deleteing ur profile and revover it. If u did not tired that yet. And still get disconnected. Then it
    might be ur console. When down to hardwear part. U have call phone support.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Disconnecting during game play