disconnecting after connection is good wireless

Discus and support disconnecting after connection is good wireless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having problems ever since I got my xbox one. I have wireless connection and can't get an ether net cord to my xboxes I have a 360 and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Super King Huck, Jan 14, 2014.

1. disconnecting after connection is good wireless

I have been having problems ever since I got my xbox one. I have wireless connection and can't get an ether net cord to my xboxes I have a 360 and xbox one in the same room. The 360 actually gets a weaker strength signal yet doesn't have problems. The
    xbox one has a connection of 62%. I have to power down my xbox to make it connect or disconnect for the wireless then reconnect. The connection is good for a few minutes then it stops working. The biggest problems come from nba 2k14 and Netflix randomly
    stops.

:)

Super King Huck, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Fuzionz xD
    Fuzionz xD Guest
    Xbox 360 keeps disconnecting from my WiFi, which results in lost Xbox Live.

if ti keeps on disconnecting you its because of the lag yourgetting and how good good your connections so simply try using a wired connection instead of wireless to improve the situation

Fuzionz xD, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Kirbee
    Kirbee Guest
    Can't disconnect from default network

Need more info...

Connection type: wired / wireless

XBOX 360 wireless adapter type: internal wireless / external wireless / internal wired

If it is a wired connection you are not going to be able to disconnect from it without disconnecting the ethernet cable from the back of your Xbox.

Kirbee, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Huck! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

I see you're using a wireless connection and you say you can't get an ethernet chord to your console.
    Are you able to relocate any of your equipment temporarily so that you can try a wired connection? This will let us see whether the issue lies with the wireless connection or with some aspect of the equipment.

Also, please take a look at our
    Start Here for Connection Troubleshooting
    Sticky, give the links in there a try, then post back with the information in
    bold at the bottom, that way we can get a better idea of your setup.

We'll be standing by to hear back from you. ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: