Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

Discus and support Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Katz321Juno, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Katz321Juno
    Katz321Juno Guest

I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then.

I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360.

My Xbox 360 network test for Xbox Live says everything is working, however, I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in.

It tells me:

Your console can't connect to Xbox Live.

Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? If you are playing a game, you will lose any unsaved progress.

8015190A

When I select "Yes", it will go to networks and a notification will pop up saying "Disconnected from Xbox Live". I select my WiFi, then "Test Xbox Live Connection", which will show a prompt with "Testing your network connection will sign everyone out. Continue?". I choose "Yes" and it will notify me that I have signed out. The test will pass everything and say that my console can connect to Xbox Live, however, the process will start all over again claiming my console can't connect to Xbox Live with the same error message as before.

When I hover over "Test Xbox Live Connection", an option appears that says (Y) Status. When I press "Y", shows me:

(I replaced the values of the report with letters. If they do not share private information, I will reveal their values.)

:)

Katz321Juno, Feb 4, 2024
  2. Benjisan Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios

360 is plugged directly into the Ubee. I removed it from the internal network.

Ubee is not in Bridge mode. Charter said there are no firewall rules enabled on it. They (firewall) are my responsibility to erect between my network(s) and the Ubee.

What's weird to me, and was reaffirmed after a bit of testing. I'll get the "Disconnected from Xbox Live" message and sometimes won't get the "[username] signed out of Xbox Live". Conversely, if I physically interrupt the connection (unplug ethernet cable)
    I always get the "[username] signed out of Xbox Live" message instead of the disconnected one.

In fact, sometimes when I'm "Disconnected from Xbox Live" it doesn't even sign out my username or show on the popup menu or dashboard that I need to sign in to live. I can still access my friends lists and such. It's almost like I'm getting disconnected
    from the game server part of live. If I'm in a party or private chat that doesn't get disbanded or ended when I get the disconnected message.
  3. Hork3r Win User

Problem with signing and disconnecting

I did all of the stuff that I can do myself and what I can do with the wired connection.

PS. I got disconnected again. Tried signing in, I nearly got in as when the 360 had loaded my profile it said straight away "Disconnected from Xbox LIVE" and then it showed me a "Can't connect to Xbox LIVE."

Happens to me a lot now when I try to sign in
  4. 72westy Win User

Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox Live?

It appears that when disconnected from Xbox live I still am connected to the internet on the Xbox. Why??? I was updating avatar and while making changes Xbox disconnected me from Xbox live but I was still able to change avatar and save it. After saving it
    signed me back into my Xbox live account.

WTF!

I'm definitely leaning at an issue on Microsoft's end either server related or a recent update to the Xbox 360 itself.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Katz321Juno, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try the troubleshooting avialable here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-8015190a

If it still does not work, clear your console cache data.

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage.

Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press the Y button on your controller for Device Options.

Note It doesn't matter which storage device you choose. This clears the cache for all storage devices.

On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache
  6. DonkeyWalrus Win User

Account shows 0 gamerscore when I sign into any game

Also, when this happens I am still signed in to my account but it signs me out of Xbox Live without giving me the "Disconnected from Xbox Live" message. When I try to connect to Xbox Live from there, I am asked to enter my email and password. When I do this
    I get an error message with Code: 80151015.
Thema:

1. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Disconnected Live signing

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  4. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  5. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  6. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  7. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  8. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  9. Why does it disconnect me from Xbox live when I try and sign in???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it disconnect me from Xbox live when I try and sign in???: Ever since I put a password on my Xbox live account every time I do the password it disconnects me every time help??? [img] 124e9ac1-75aa-408a-af1d-1dcca93ec1d2
  10. Xbox Live disconnect issues and now unable to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live disconnect issues and now unable to sign in: For the last week I've been trying to play hardline. I was able to sign in, join party and launch game. After starting a game, MAXIMUM of 5 minutes, more so less, I would lose connection to that...