Disconnected from xbox live; sign in status changed

Discus and support Disconnected from xbox live; sign in status changed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Now black ops 2 is available on the xbox one, I thought it was a good idea to buy it. But like the first day I am getting the problem "disconnected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theultimateabel, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Disconnected from xbox live; sign in status changed

Now black ops 2 is available on the xbox one, I thought it was a good idea to buy it. But like the first day I am getting the problem "disconnected from xbox live" in mid game.

This happens approx. After 35-60 minutes every time. After that I get kicked to the main menu with the message "sign in status changed"

While I said I am playing backwards compatible on my xbox one and I am not getting any problems while playing i.e. bo3 or fifa this really only happens in backward compatible modus on bo2.

Things I tried:

-Clearing cache

-removing profile

-xbox one to factory settings

-tried a different account

-enabled upnp, dmz and port forwarding

-power cyling my modem

-even called my isp and microsoft and microsoft won't even thought about helping me on the phone.

I really need a soluting right now

:)

theultimateabel, Jul 5, 2017
  2. JosiahJett
    JosiahJett Guest
    Network problems

i play bo2 on xbox one and i keep getting "disconnected from xbox live.... Sign in status changed" help me!!!!!

JosiahJett, Jul 5, 2017
  3. keep gettin disconnected from live

Every day I'm getting disconnected so when I play black ops 2 it say disconnected from Xbox live then it says sign in status changed can someone help me

XxYouTweakinxX, Jul 5, 2017
  4. Disconnected from xbox live; sign in status changed

Hey there theultimateabel,

Sorry to hear about the network performance. Let's check a few things to narrow this down. Does the issue persist when using both wired or wireless network connections on the console?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number
    • NAT Type

Let's then have you try to do a Network power cycle, to see if it helps.

• Start by powering off and unplugging your Modem, Router (if applicable) and Xbox One console.
    • After 60 seconds of the devices being powered off, turn on the power to your Modem and then the Router (if applicable).
    • Wait another 60 seconds for the network equipment to turn on and gain the proper signals from your ISP. Then turn on your Xbox One console.

That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 6, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there theultimateabel,

Sorry to hear about the network performance. Let's check a few things to narrow this down. Does the issue persist when using both wired or wireless network connections on the console?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number
    • NAT Type

Let's then have you try to do a Network power cycle, to see if it helps.

• Start by powering off and unplugging your Modem, Router (if applicable) and Xbox One console.
    • After 60 seconds of the devices being powered off, turn on the power to your Modem and then the Router (if applicable).
    • Wait another 60 seconds for the network equipment to turn on and gain the proper signals from your ISP. Then turn on your Xbox One console.

That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. TONY KORNHElSER Win User

disconnecting every 5 minutes from xbox live

something ive noticed. if i sit at the dashboard i dont disconnect ever, as soon as i load up black ops 2 the disconnecting begins every 5-10 minutes, no matter if im in a multiplayer match or just sitting at the main menu (disconnected from xbox live) sign-in
    status changed

it doesnt make sense to me how a game can cause the disconnects though
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live/ Sign in status changed CONSTANTLY!!!!

Hey there freegoldxblcard,

If you're experiencing random disconnects from Xbox Live, or any other support related problem. We'd love for you to create a new post so that specific support can be provided to your situation. Please also keep in mind the forums guidelines when you post.

Thanks!
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Sign-in Status Changed followed by Disconnected from Xbox Live.

Thanks very much for the information Diebric,

It looks like there is a known issue with this particular device (the Technicolor TC8305C). It's recommended by our network teams to replace it as there is no guaranteed fixes unfortunately. You can learn more about this device on our network hardware forums
    HERE.

The Linksys router you're using should be perfectly fine however. So you might want to contact Xfinity to see if they may have another device you can trade for and that should solve your connection problems.
  9. Diebric Win User

Sign-in Status Changed followed by Disconnected from Xbox Live.

It's not letting me edit my post anymore, so I'll include some miscellaneous information here.

I have these same issues with Fallout 3 while playing on Xbox One. They're more rare than Black Ops' disconnects, but they still happen.

Titles like Black Ops, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and Minecraft all gave me these same issues when I owned and played them on the Xbox 360.

I have never experienced these issues while playing Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, on the 360 or the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Disconnected from xbox live; sign in status changed - Similar Threads - Disconnected live sign

2. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  5. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  6. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  7. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  8. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  9. Why does it disconnect me from Xbox live when I try and sign in???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it disconnect me from Xbox live when I try and sign in???: Ever since I put a password on my Xbox live account every time I do the password it disconnects me every time help??? [img] 124e9ac1-75aa-408a-af1d-1dcca93ec1d2
  10. Xbox Live disconnect issues and now unable to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live disconnect issues and now unable to sign in: For the last week I've been trying to play hardline. I was able to sign in, join party and launch game. After starting a game, MAXIMUM of 5 minutes, more so less, I would lose connection to that...