"Disconnected from Xbox live reconnect to continue 10 minutes remaining"

Discus and support "Disconnected from Xbox live reconnect to continue 10 minutes remaining" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been recieving this message after downloading a few old titles like Fifa 16 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I'm wondering if there is anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tweaf, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Tweaf
    Tweaf Guest

I've been recieving this message after downloading a few old titles like Fifa 16 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do. I have already updated my licenses in billing settings. These titles were purchased on a different
    Xbox and I have since changed gamertags. Please help! This happens every 15 minutes when playing these titles.

:)

Tweaf, Feb 16, 2017
  2. ElectronicFlesh, Feb 16, 2017
  3. DJ Rayth
    DJ Rayth Guest
    Castle Crashed....

I just re-downloaded Castle Crashers and when I run it I get logged out of Live. Not only that, I get a pop up message stating that I have been "disconnected from Live. Please connect to continue. 10 minutes remaining." Seriously.....WTH??!?!

DJ Rayth, Feb 16, 2017
  4. ElectronicFlesh Win User

Playing a game, getting disconnected with the statement "Disconnected from Xbox Live. 10 Minutes Remaining."

5. Little DeerDude Win User

Xbox360 not connecting to internet

disconnect from the internet in unplug your xbox for 10 minutes in then reconnect every thing
  6. jeffbeausoleil Win User

keep getting disconnected from xbox live?

me too. on multiple games i'll get disconnected from live. I have to reconnect from the dashboard. The test says everything is fine once i do it, but then disconnects again 10 minutes to an hour later.
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox one turns on with no picture or sound HELP!

Hi try powering the xbox off, disconnect the power supply from the mains power outlet for around 10 minutes, reconnect the power supply and try the xbox again.
  8. REACHforPOPS Win User

Invited to Preview Newest Xbox 360 Update

This update has literally fried my console. It overheats and now everytime I go to start a game, such as Destiny, it logs me out and I have to sign back in and reconnect. Every time. And not to mention, ever since this update, the game audio in Destny doesnt
    exist, other games work fine, but nothing Ive tried has fixed it and I'm assuming it was an issue with the update. The update also has caused so many connection problems, I can't join social areas or PvP matchmaking on Destiny without getting an Xbox disconnect
    message "Disconnected from Xbox Live. 10 minutes remaining," and I literally have to wait ten minutes to reconnect. these are serious issues, please fix them. OR you could please remove me from your preview list, I just want to play my game.
Thema:

1. "Disconnected from Xbox live reconnect to continue 10 minutes remaining" - Similar Threads - Disconnected live reconnect

2. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  5. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  6. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  7. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  8. Xbox will randomly disconnect from Xbox live and reconnect a few seconds later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will randomly disconnect from Xbox live and reconnect a few seconds later: So ive had this issue with my xbox for a few months now where it will randomley disconnect and reconnect from xbox live only while i play online games. This happens mutiple times when i do play...
  9. Xbox Live and Controller disconnect and reconnect randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live and Controller disconnect and reconnect randomly: Starting last night 4/22 my controller will disconnect randomly and the light will start the flash and at the same time my xbox live disconnects and reconnects. This happens about every 5-10 min....
  10. Signed out of Xbox Live, disconnect/reconnect to wireless and it works again. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed out of Xbox Live, disconnect/reconnect to wireless and it works again. Why?: So, occasionaly I'll be playing on Xbox Live, any game. And I'll randomly get disconnected from Xbox Live. But when I check my network, my NAT type is Open, and everythings seems fine. Then I...