Disconnected from Cloud Gaming Session

Discus and support Disconnected from Cloud Gaming Session in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, I am currently experiencing a problem with Local Network Cloud gaming, only from my Windows 10 PC. Cloud gaming to my tablet and mobile... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LividDuke, Feb 3, 2022.

1. LividDuke
    LividDuke Guest

Good day,

I am currently experiencing a problem with Local Network Cloud gaming, only from my Windows 10 PC. Cloud gaming to my tablet and mobile phone work fine on my home network.

I get a "Disconnected from Cloud Gaming Session, something went wrong, please try again later" error with a random code, current session code is cV: XQyKHugvdNKhDXWD2w+YQ0.5.

About two weeks ago I spent 4 hours with Microsoft support and completed most of the instructions in the article below. Before contacting support, I had reinstalled Windows 10 and made sure everything was up to date. Still no luck.

https://windowsreport.com/unable-to-sign-in-xbox-account-windows-10/

MS Support stated that they would investigate, never received a ticket reference or anything.

:)

LividDuke, Feb 3, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: