Disconnect when starting any game, can't reconnect.

Discus and support Disconnect when starting any game, can't reconnect. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can connect to xbox live just fine, though sometimes I have to run the connection test twice. Sometimes it fails to connect to the internet,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F 14 Cali, May 17, 2015.

1. F 14 Cali
    F 14 Cali Guest

I can connect to xbox live just fine, though sometimes I have to run the connection test twice. Sometimes it fails to connect to the internet, sometimes live, but never the router. I sign into my account, and am shown my friends' activities. After starting
    a game, either disc or downloaded, I am immediately kicked from xbox live. I have cleared the cache, deleted my profile and redownloaded it, turned off the router for ten minutes and then plugged it back in, forwarded port 3074 (as was recommended for destiny,
    the game I'm currently trying to play), designated 10.0.0.8 for my xbox's mac address in my router settings UPnP is currently enabled. If I try to sign into live after the game has started, I am prompted to download a 3MB update, which then inevitably fails.

Error codes I've gotten: 80072746, 8007274D, 807B01F7, and a few others I neglected to make note of.

No additional consoles connected to the router, located in Eastern US, using comcast x1.

I don't know if it is related, but there has been some bugs/lagging/a freeze or two while trying to wrestle this thing into cooperation.

W: 0000-0021

X: 0000-F009

Y: 20A8-4840

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015-10F1

Q: 0015-10F1

T: Wireless

D: 75.75.75.75, 75.75.76.76

S: WPA2

C: 11

Please help, the DLC drops in less than 48 hours.

:)

F 14 Cali, May 17, 2015
  2. Frequent disconnects during gameplay, started on 7-10-2011.

Apologies for my third post in a row, but since I can't seem to update my starting post (or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough...): I've also tried account recovery and a wired connection, but both to no avail.

The disconnects also happen when I'm idling at the dashboard. If the disconnects happens during gameplay, I reconnect after exiting the game only to get disconnected soon after, regardless of what I'm doing.

UpgradePolecat, May 17, 2015
  3. master_45
    master_45 Guest
    Anyone Else having my problems ? (NXOE)

Have you disconnect from your internet and reconnected? Usually when I was having issues that was the fix, or hard resets.

master_45, May 17, 2015
  4. F 14 Cali
    F 14 Cali Guest

More info:

I looked through files on the hard drive for corrupted files, found one and deleted it. After that, did the whole LB RB X LB RB X thing, deleted my profile, and now it's giving me issues when trying to download it again. It takes forever to download, and
    when it does, my profile isn't listed and I have to download it again. Haven't gotten past this yet.

F 14 Cali, May 17, 2015
  5. Irixion
    Irixion Guest
    Keep trying, depending on what time you're downloading, it may get stuck. Xbox live has been wonky all year.

Irixion, May 18, 2015
  6. F 14 Cali
    F 14 Cali Guest
    I still haven't been able to download my profile.

F 14 Cali, Oct 31, 2018
  7. FL JAGER Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live every single time a game is started.

Mr. Fitzer,

Nope, that didn't do anything, I'm still encountering the same problem. The console disconnects from Live when a game starts and then reconnects when the game is closed.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
  8. Irixion Win User

Keep trying, depending on what time you're downloading, it may get stuck. Xbox live has been wonky all year.
  9. F 14 Cali Win User

I still haven't been able to download my profile.
  10. F 14 Cali Win User

More info:

I looked through files on the hard drive for corrupted files, found one and deleted it. After that, did the whole LB RB X LB RB X thing, deleted my profile, and now it's giving me issues when trying to download it again. It takes forever to download, and
    when it does, my profile isn't listed and I have to download it again. Haven't gotten past this yet.
  11. R1CH5TER Win User

Poor range of Xbox One controller

Mine disconnects when popping down stairs for a mid game snack (starts flashing then reconnects) didnt happen with the 360, its annoying when talking to someone and it occurs.
Thema:

1. Disconnect when starting any game, can't reconnect. - Similar Threads - Disconnect starting game

2. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  3. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  6. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.: Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt...
  7. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...
  8. Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...: I tried to start my Xbox today. I turned IT on with a Wireless Controller. The Xbox Logo in Controller and console are on. Then the Controller disconnects and the Xbox stays quiet Just the...
  9. so my elite serice 2 contoller will disconnect the light will start flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my elite serice 2 contoller will disconnect the light will start flashing: so my elite series 2 controller will disconnect the light will start flashing and it will stop after like 10 seconds and will connect again I'm right next to my pc and I'm running windows 10 I'm...
  10. Disconnect (IC-305) on game start / joining game in progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnect (IC-305) on game start / joining game in progress: Sample clip joining a game in progress If I join a game that has not yet started, I will get the disconnect as soon as the game starts. Just started happening since update today, 26JUN. I don't...