Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email

Discus and support Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, everyone. I have issue disconnecting my Xbox acc from Ubisoft acc. I have no access to the email I was using, when created Ubisoft account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aleksandrs Ivanovs, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email

Hi, everyone.

I have issue disconnecting my Xbox acc from Ubisoft acc. I have no access to the email I was using, when created Ubisoft account, because it was long long ago. I can't even restore my old email, because it's too old.

Is there anyway to disconnect my Xbox from Ubisoft? What can I do? Support on Ubisoft was speechless, we can't do nothing to help you.

But Microsoft acc belong to me, why I can't just disconnect it from anything it's registered in. If it's my MS acc, shouldn't I have the rights to remove it from any 3rd party registered accounts?

Can you give me some advice to fix this issue, please. I don't want create new acc just for Ubisoft, I want to use my acc. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

Aleksandrs Ivanovs, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Aleksandrs Ivanovs,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Aleksandrs Ivanovs,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I understand that you are having trouble disconnecting your Xbox account from your Ubisoft account due to not having access to the email associated with your Ubisoft account. Unfortunately, without access to that email, it may be difficult to disconnect the accounts. However, you can try contacting Xbox support to see if they can assist you in any way. They may be able to provide you with some options or solutions to help you disconnect your account from Ubisoft. Additionally, you can try reaching out to Ubisoft support again and explaining your situation in more detail. They may be able to provide you with some additional options or solutions.

To get in touch with our dedicated Xbox Support team, click this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. Once you're on the page, you'll see options where you can contact them via phone or live chat.
    (Disclaimer: you may need to change the language of the support page to your preferred one)

I hope this helps!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. LoZio1976 Win User

Unlink Ubisoft Account from My Xbox from Microsft account

If you read before post your unswer.... I say I can't enter in Ubisoft connect account'cose I have no more access to the old email...
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Unlink Ubisoft Account from My Xbox from Microsft account

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

If you DONT have access to the Ubisoft account/email, you NEED to contact Ubisoft. It's not an Xbox account, and Xbox has no association with Ubisoft Accounts. In addition, when you linked the accounts, you used Ubisoft services to do it. Xbox can't go into a Ubisoft account that you lost access for to unlink it because it's not an Xbox account.

Ubisoft will be able to look up your information whether the email exists or not by getting information from you and should be able to change the email for you.

The only time they may not assist is obviously if you had been banned on that Ubisoft account and are simply trying to bypass that which in that case, you would obviously be stuck with the ban with no way of bypassing it.

Sorry.
  6. swampf0etus Win User

Rocksmith 2014 startup issues

There is a thread on the Ubisoft forums where a few people have mentioned the problem. Someone from Ubisoft posted saying they'd look into it but there's been no update. I can't post on the Ubisoft forums or raise a support request until they change
    my email, as they have an old email of mine. I've managed to raise something for that, though.
Thema:

1. Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email - Similar Threads - Disconnect Ubisoft live

2. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  3. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  6. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.: Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt...
  7. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  8. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  9. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting: A couple months ago I bought a brand new controller with the official rechargeable battery pack. I have had issues with the controller disconnecting and losing power since day one. Today I decided...
  10. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...