Disconnect issue

Discus and support Disconnect issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is randomly disconnecting from Internet and live, it's not WiFi as I've connected it via ether net cable and still having the same issue, only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gunnerjp36, Feb 11, 2024.

1. gunnerjp36
    gunnerjp36 Guest

Disconnect issue

My xbox is randomly disconnecting from Internet and live, it's not WiFi as I've connected it via ether net cable and still having the same issue, only thing that works is a hold down button restart and then it's good for a while then just happens randomly again and it will not reconnect until I do the hold down power button restart any help appreciated. Thanks

:)

gunnerjp36, Feb 11, 2024
  2. HassanB Win User

Disconnect Issues

Hi, please try all of the following and reply back.

1. Clear your XBOX 360's System Cache. Instructions found here. When you're done try to launch whatever game your having this
    issue in and see if it still occurs.

2. Delete your gamer profile off of the XBOX 360 and then download it again. Instructions can be found here. Deletion instructions
    can be found on the bottom of the page (make sure when you are following the directions to delete the gamer profile that you DELETE PROFILE ONLY and not Profile and Items, this is VERY important). After you've done this step try to connect
    online again with any game and see if you are signed out again when launching the game.

3. Check your XBOX 360 storage device to see if there is any sort of corrupt or damaged files on the hard drive. You can do this by going to XBOX 360 Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Games and Apps > Look through all of the games your
    having this issue on and see if there are any files in there that have a damaged icon next to them (looks like a yellow exclamation mark). Check to see if this problem still occurs by launching a game and see if you get disconnected from XBOX Live.
  3. owndizzzzled Win User

Disconnect Issues

Thanks for the reply but i'm looking for how to stop disconnecting, not how to open my NAT.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Disconnection issues

Brosky, you need to make sure that all the router functionality is disabled in that device. I have seen where some of the router functions were still attempting to function causing the NAT to be moderate/strict.
  5. Brosky aP Win User

Disconnection issues

Hi Bimnog,

The first device is set up as a modem. It currently is not functioning as a router.
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Disconnection Issues

Greetings, x Itz Suicide x. It seems like there may be some restrictions based on your college network. Your best bet would be to contact your campus' IT department and see if they can forward ports to grant you access to LIVE. Here are the ones that need
    to be opened:
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live
    . Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes. :)
Thema:

Disconnect issue

1. Disconnect issue - Similar Threads - Disconnect issue

2. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  3. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  5. Controllers Disconnecting Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers Disconnecting Issue: Hi All, I own an Xbox series x that is roughly one year old. I constantly run into an issue with controller connectivity. Even when I have a brand new controller (fresh out of box), fresh...
  6. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  7. Xbox Controller Disconnect PC Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Disconnect PC Issue: Hey guys, Anyone happened this issue before? Xbox logo lights on but can't press anything on game sometimes. On fifa/efootball games Its really annoying you lost gamepad control while you...
  8. Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X: hope this finds you well. My name is Nathan and I am writing to you as a devoted gamer and long-time supporter of the Xbox brand. I have been a proud owner of the Xbox Series X since its release,...
  9. Constant wireless disconnect issues! WTH is happening?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant wireless disconnect issues! WTH is happening?!: I have two Elite 2 controllers and a wireless headset that will randomly disconnect. Lasts about 5 seconds then reconnects. I never had this issue before but now since adding the second controller...
  10. Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected: Getting highly frustrated at being disconnected from cloud gaming at moment. f9cd22ef-679c-4e44-8cb1-c8ceec5ea098