Disconnect (IC-305) on game start / joining game in progress

Discus and support Disconnect (IC-305) on game start / joining game in progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sample clip joining a game in progress If I join a game that has not yet started, I will get the disconnect as soon as the game starts. Just started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oloruin, Jun 26, 2018.

1. oloruin
    oloruin Guest

Sample clip joining a game in progress

If I join a game that has not yet started, I will get the disconnect as soon as the game starts. Just started happening since update today, 26JUN.

I don't see a lot about IC-305 on the web or in forums. Will deleting everything and reinstalling resolve issues like this with Overwatch? Is any progress lost?

edit: I've tried Arcade and Quick Play - same results. I can start a training mode game. I haven't tried a vs AI, because who wants to lose EXP or other penalties in a mock battle because of a system error?

Thanks,

olo

:)

oloruin, Jun 26, 2018
  2. server disconnection

hello, I contact you through google translation.

I contact you because I have a problem on overwatch depuit more than a week. when I give it a party all the characters are invisible. so I have to uninstall and reinstall the game and now every time I start a game it leaves me the part with the message "disconnected
    from the game server (IC-305)". could you help me? thank you .

Original Razox, Jun 26, 2018
  3. Rocky72
    Rocky72 Guest
    Join in progress mode

Well then why do i also start at Wave 1 when i search for a game - that isn't joining a game in progress - if your talking joining recent players thats not joining in progress either (your still looking at what they're are playing before joining) Gears 2
    added that feature where you could join a game already started from the menu.

Rocky72, Jun 26, 2018
  4. oloruin
    oloruin Guest

Resolved this by erasing/uninstalling Overwatch and re-downloading.

oloruin, Jun 30, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: