Disconnect and error code 80151912 (UK Based)

Discus and support Disconnect and error code 80151912 (UK Based) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded watch dogs just after midnight, and every time I've loaded it up it disconnects me from Xbox live. When I get to the main menu it asks me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sacratan D, May 26, 2014.

1. Sacratan D
    Sacratan D Guest

I downloaded watch dogs just after midnight, and every time I've loaded it up it disconnects me from Xbox live. When I get to the main menu it asks me to sign in to the uplay servers, which requires you to be signed into Xbox live. When I attempt to sign
    back into live, I get the error code 80151912. It only happens with watch dogs, and will sign me straight back into live when I return to the dashboard. My connection is all fine as all other games work, any help would be helpful.

:)

Sacratan D, May 26, 2014
  2. Beta Issue

80151912 Error Code. Help Please.

Brent the Rogue, May 26, 2014
  3. Markus161168
    Markus161168 Guest
    When I start FIFA 17 on my 360 XBox Live disconnects. Code 80151912

When I start FIFA 17 on my 360 XBox Live disconnects. Code 80151912. This only happens when i start Fifa 17.

Markus161168, May 26, 2014
  4. nucl3r
    nucl3r Guest

I dont even see this for download yet :/

nucl3r, May 26, 2014
  5. Same problem for me, although I am based in Canada and purchased the disc. Looks like Ubisoft's servers are down. Typical launch day problems.

NordiquesAlways, May 27, 2014
  6. As of this afternoon in the US, I cannot even purchase the game, let alone download it. Microsoft and Ubisoft are having serious problems. Oh well, I guess I just saved $60.

WonderWall180, Nov 1, 2018
  7. nucl3r Win User

I dont even see this for download yet :/
  8. WonderWall180 Win User

As of this afternoon in the US, I cannot even purchase the game, let alone download it. Microsoft and Ubisoft are having serious problems. Oh well, I guess I just saved $60.
  9. NordiquesAlways Win User

Same problem for me, although I am based in Canada and purchased the disc. Looks like Ubisoft's servers are down. Typical launch day problems.
  10. MrRedrum420X Win User

My xbox series x all of a sudden won't play anyyy xbox 360 games it was now it won't do **** but will play my newer games but none of the 360

Digital games it keeps giving me error code 80151912
  11. abel mendoza1 Win User

xbox live error 80151912

I get error 80151912 attempting to connect to live. How do I fix this?
    I get error 80151912
Thema:

1. Disconnect and error code 80151912 (UK Based) - Similar Threads - Disconnect error code

2. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  3. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  6. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  7. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  8. Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...: Xbox Series X - Alpha-Skip Ahead Build Sea of Thieves - Retail version Issue occues on both Wired/Wireless Connection Open NAT IPv4 or IPv6 connection DMZ turned on Xbox Port forward configured...
  9. Disconnect error when in call on Xbox Mobile?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Disconnect error when in call on Xbox Mobile?: Sometimes when I am in a call, the app will disconnect me and I wont notice until I get another invite. I tap on the invite but it takes me to the log in screen for the app, so I try to log it. It...
  10. disconnect Xbox live error retrieving player data from storage platform code 12002"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disconnect Xbox live error retrieving player data from storage platform code 12002": Anyone else getting this at the moment? c1eac303-c123-4df2-acf4-ba277e57fd15