Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please

Discus and support Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I put a disc in and it makes the noise like its reading it but then stops and doesn't do anything and the disc are fine can anyone please help... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SR20PULSE, Feb 26, 2021.

1. /u/SR20PULSE
    /u/SR20PULSE Guest

I put a disc in and it makes the noise like its reading it but then stops and doesn't do anything and the disc are fine can anyone please help

submitted by /u/SR20PULSE
    [link] [comments]

/u/SR20PULSE, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

Very unsatisfied x-box customer

It wont read discs at all? Here is a trick you might not have heard yet. Open and close the disc tray but not all the way. Open it and close it like 20 times. Then tell me if your disc is unreadable :)
  3. wildfires101 Win User

Problem with the disk entry

my xbox 360 is the old white with silver disc tray and it wont read read my black ops 2 and the disc is super clean and my warrenty is voided since my dad took my xbox apart to clean it and now it wont read any discs and it was fine yesterday since it read
    my black ops 2 disc in 1 go and the rest of my games in 1 go and i am just really confused why my xbox wont read any discs anymore and it read newer games perfectly also does the 3 ring of death effect the disc reading since i have had my xbox have the 3 ring
    of death 6 times and was fine until today so if anyone has any idea's to help me please message me and sorry for my lack of punctuation since i dont use grammar on the internet
  4. MeetTexas411 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim: Flashing green center light, disc tray opens back up on its own when I try to close it

Just dropped my controller on my disc drive while swapping games. The discs are fine but the disc tray must have been wiggled out of place because now it wont close. When I finally got it to close it doesn't read discs or open up without me using something
    to pry it open. any help?
  5. Tsukimara Win User

Both CDs DONT WORK.

It sounds like the discs are dirty or the disc tray.

Try cleaning the cd's with a soft tissue, the kind you clean your glasses with. Then open the disc tray and blow inside it, it might be that there is dust on the disc reader. Put the discs in and try again, this should help. If the problem remains let me
    know please.
  6. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Can't play Halo 4 - legit copy

Disc or disc tray/reading laser. Hopefully the former.
Thema:

1. Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please - Similar Threads - Disc tray wont

2. After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...

in XBoX on Windows
    After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...: Good afternoon, today my Xbox One (original) decided to randomly stop reading the disc in my disc tray. I checked the disc and it was perfectly fine. After putting the disc back into the tray, the...
  3. Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc: So today I just came across and bought a still sealed copy of forza Motorsport 4 for the Xbox 360, I’ve been having troubles with the copy I had and when I put the new unused disc in it didn’t...
  4. how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive: need to know if im able to purchase a new disc drive or would it accept a new drive a430265b-6961-4452-9bcc-b23772f3f2ba
  5. How do I fix my disc tray sounding like a drill?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my disc tray sounding like a drill?: I was playing Black Ops 1 with friends and I pull out the disc and when I try to put in a new disc after a few hours, it then sounds like a drill being spun. I don't know what to do and my friends...
  6. Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?: My Xbox 360 when I load disc it starts reading then says open tray, why won't the 360 read any disc? e28561b2-8542-43d3-8a7e-44455af5b8bd
  7. Disc tray starts spinning when no disc is in the xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Disc tray starts spinning when no disc is in the xbox: So when I turn on or off my xbox with no disc in the disc slot will start spinning when i turn it off or a turn it on. What should i do? 7bbafa27-594c-4330-936b-c67b886b1342
  8. So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

in XboX Insiders
    So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu: So my xbox one disc tray was having issues it wouldn’t even load to the menu and wouldn’t load games it did before just fine but it’s not right now for some reason? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti...
  9. Open tray, wont play disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open tray, wont play disc: I think many peolle with the xbox360 have the same problem, console not playing disk and the menu says "open tray". Mine does that also. The xbox360 is probably the worst design and the most...
  10. Disc tray wont open or close

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc tray wont open or close: I've had my xbox 360 6+ years. Disc tray wont open or close. And no audible motor when eject attempted. I've taken apart and dusted, rubber band replaced, and I'm desperate for another...