Disc tray flaw

Discus and support Disc tray flaw in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Disc tray flaw I bought a 360 for my son and after hooking it all up tyred to put in a disc and it made a funny sound tyred a couple more times be or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by VinylicCashew42, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Disc tray flaw

Disc tray flaw
    I bought a 360 for my son and after hooking it all up tyred to put in a disc and it made a funny sound tyred a couple more times be or looking it up on line and found it' a flaw in the disc tray it' self and many others have had the same issue as well watched
    videos on it and in all of them they made the same sound as mine so can I send this in and have it fixed. And also will this be on my time even tho it' a flaw in your product and I'm not the only one that has had this issue.

:)

VinylicCashew42, Jan 23, 2018
  2. southpark
    southpark Guest
    Leaving Games In The Console

I usually just leave the disc in the tray until I get ready to play a different game or watch a movie. The way I see it, if you remove a disc from the disc tray every time you finish playing a game or watching a movie, it puts more wear and tear on the mechanisms that control the tray. If you can minimize the opening and closing, you can avoid wearing out your disc tray prematurely.

southpark, Jan 23, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 Slim: Flashing green center light, disc tray opens back up on its own when I try to close it

>Playing Lost Odyssey

>Please insert Disc 2

>Inserts Disc 2

>Close disc tray

>Disc tray opens back up

>Close disc tray

>Disc tray opens back up

>Close disc tray

>Disc tray opens back up

>Close disc tray

>Turn off console

>Disc tray opens

>Close disc tray

>Unplug console

>Disc tray remains closed

>Plug console in

>Disc tray opens

>Close disc tray

>Disc tray opens

>Push tray in manually

REPEAT FOREVER AND EVER

Basically, the xbox is ALWAYS in a state of opening the disc tray. As soon as the tray finishes closing, the xbox opens it again. It will never even begin to try and read the disc that you slip in.

I got this xbox on black Friday last year.

I'm in Korea right now so I'm not shipping the stupid thing back.

No *** answers please, I don't have time for them. A *** answer would be something like "check the grounding" or "clean the touch sensor."

ImVictorHoffman, Jan 23, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Disc tray flaw