Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help?

Discus and support Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Overwatch is stuck in my Xbox One. Its stuck between load and unload. I tried playing it and its not working. Tried putting the paperclip on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x JayTee73 x, Oct 15, 2018.

1. x JayTee73 x
    x JayTee73 x Guest

Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help?

Overwatch is stuck in my Xbox One. Its stuck between load and unload. I tried playing it and its not working. Tried putting the paperclip on the side hole and pushing, its not working. Should I look for a local place that can repair it or should I send
    it in to Microsoft to fix? What are most of you doing in this situation? Appreciate the help! Thank you!

:)

x JayTee73 x, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Disc does not Eject - Tried Manual Eject

I got my call of duty ghost disc stuck in my xbox for about a day or so. So I read a forum that told me to buy a paperclip to stick in the side of my xbox to try and manually take the disc out. So I went to wal mart and bought a paperclip and tried it when
    I got home and still there was no luck. Then at work the next day I got one of the heavy duty paper clip and went home to try it out, and it worked. You have to apply a lot of pressure and then the disc will pop right out. But make sure you use a heavy duty
    paper clip or this will not work whatsoever. Good luck

T33Zem PLEASEem, Oct 15, 2018
  3. DMarino007
    DMarino007 Guest
    disc issues

I can't eject a disc even after trying to do it manually with the paperclip.. anything else i can try to get the stuck disc out?

DMarino007, Oct 15, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello JayTee,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If the paperclip method did not work, you may want to consider taking the Xbox to a Microsoft store for assistance. If you live nearby one, they will be able to help.

Find Microsoft store locations here :
    Find Microsoft Store

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Oct 15, 2018
  5. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Is the console under warranty still?

If it isn't, it might be worthwhile hitting up one of the local game stores (not Gamestop or EB Games - something local that sells older games) to see if they have any advice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Xbox Ambassador since 2010.

If this post solved your problem, please click the Yes at the bottom of the page. This helps keep the forums clean.

If this post was helpful, please upvote it.

Ackis, Oct 15, 2018
  6. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there!

Unfortunately in this case since the paperclip method didn't work you may need to reach out to MS directly to setup a repair order. I am sure they will be able to assist you getting this straitened out Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help? :)

Saeleth, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Saeleth Win User

Hi there!

Unfortunately in this case since the paperclip method didn't work you may need to reach out to MS directly to setup a repair order. I am sure they will be able to assist you getting this straitened out :)
  8. Ackis Win User

Is the console under warranty still?

If it isn't, it might be worthwhile hitting up one of the local game stores (not Gamestop or EB Games - something local that sells older games) to see if they have any advice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Xbox Ambassador since 2010.

If this post solved your problem, please click the Yes at the bottom of the page. This helps keep the forums clean.

If this post was helpful, please upvote it.
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello JayTee,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If the paperclip method did not work, you may want to consider taking the Xbox to a Microsoft store for assistance. If you live nearby one, they will be able to help.

Find Microsoft store locations here :
    Find Microsoft Store

Hope this helps!
  10. T33Zem PLEASEem Win User

Disc does not Eject - Tried Manual Eject

I got my call of duty ghost disc stuck in my xbox for about a day or so. So I read a forum that told me to buy a paperclip to stick in the side of my xbox to try and manually take the disc out. So I went to wal mart and bought a paperclip and tried it when
    I got home and still there was no luck. Then at work the next day I got one of the heavy duty paper clip and went home to try it out, and it worked. You have to apply a lot of pressure and then the disc will pop right out. But make sure you use a heavy duty
    paper clip or this will not work whatsoever. Good luck
  11. Gimpy_P Win User

Xbox cdrom or whatever people call it

I would like to see a laser that can read all xbox games from all the xbox consoles. Maybe the choice to install or read directly from the disc like how the xbox 360 was. Also a disc release button in case the disc gets stuck or won't eject.
    I have the old xbox one where you are supposed to take a paper clip to the side of the console.
    All optical drives have that slot for the paperclip.

As far as reading from the disc, you really don't want that. Load times would be longer, plus any data compression they've done would need to be undone on the fly. Then there's the issue of patches....
Thema:

1. Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help? - Similar Threads - Disc stuck tried

2. There’s a disc stuck in my Xbox and I tried using the small pinhole at the side of my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There’s a disc stuck in my Xbox and I tried using the small pinhole at the side of my Xbox...: My Xbox one has Forza horizon 3 in it. When I tried to eject it, it didn’t come out so I grabbed a paper clip and tried using the small hole at the side and that didn’t work either. So what do I...
  3. hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...: ive tried everything not even my parents can help someone please help its been 2 days and i cant last any longer a6ad668e-3de8-4003-a310-3550af32d25e
  4. I have Xbox one s my GTA v installation always stuck at 93percent, I am installing disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox one s my GTA v installation always stuck at 93percent, I am installing disc...: Plz guide me if there a problem with disc or something else 67e6f89c-303d-4bf0-9bf6-2451ff6edacd
  5. My xbox one game disc install is stuck on ready to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one game disc install is stuck on ready to start: I tried to install the lego movie video game for xbox one but its stuck in 61.1% on ready to start what can I do? f8771f9a-8319-4fe0-bdcb-c56aba77d77d
  6. Stuck disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck disc: Is it possible to play a disc even if you have one stuck? If so how do I fix it? 0e060748-c329-4f97-a162-884a3c3c8e81
  7. Disc stuck at 67%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc stuck at 67%: So I recently got call of duty advanced warfare and I started downloading it and all was going well until it just stopped downloading and would not download past 67% I’ve tried almost all the...
  8. Disc installation stuck on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc installation stuck on Xbox One: So I'm just trying to install Red Dead Redemption II on my Xbox One from a disc. The disc installation goes every time up to 13% then get stuck. I'd tried to install the game four times and they...
  9. Disc Installation keeps on getting stuck at 1.16GB on original xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc Installation keeps on getting stuck at 1.16GB on original xbox one: My original xbox one keeps getting stuck at 1.16 gb installed when I'm trying to install fifa17 from my disc. I've tried all solutions given from Microsoft but nothing would work. Disc appears...
  10. HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!: ok so before y’all ask why and how.... I was fidgeting with my debit card and somehow it ended up with me watching my debit card slowly get sucked into the xbox disc player. I cant get it out and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one x paperclip eject