Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

Discus and support Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X console, you install it, then update it, then put disc back it, it opens the base install with addon again, this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roberts Xbox Series X, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X console, you install it, then update it, then put disc back it, it opens the base install with addon again, this seems to be the only Christmas game I got that has this problem with my Series X console,

its opening the installing menu after you have downloaded all the updates for the game, when you insert the disc, it automatically instead of launching the game, it instead will open the menu where you first picked the game and its addon for it that's included on the disc, I don't know if this was a bug in the media, or something that got patched in the updates that cause this on the series x console,

I am not sure it should be doing this ever time the disc is inserted into the series x, bring up the menu for picking the hard drive install for base game and its addon that was included with it. I have it installed to the Internal hard drive into the console and not the external hard drive 4TB USB device.

my parents ordered me this game from their amazon prime account at www.amazon.com US website at home for it was a Christmas gift to me. disc looks fine, and installs and then it does update, and it runs fine if I click on the game icon, but each time I put this disc into the console, it brings up the menu as seen in this screenshot I took with my tablet. as you can see from the last image I shared here, the disc itself looks fine, its clean and has no marks on it, as far as I know the disc was created and burned correctly from the maker of this game. the game seems to play fine, as long as you have the disc in, but each time you put the disc into the console, it brings up the selection menu for reinstalling it, even when it shows it as installed. its launching that, instead of the game icon itself from the hard drive. if you cancel this menu with B button then click on the game icon, it will launch the game, and so far I been able to play it just fine, but again I think it's a bug that its launching this menu from this picture instead of the game itself on the series x, also I have my series x console updated fully with all the console updates, that it detects so far as of 12/29/2023.

I created a feedback report here https://aka.ms/AAod83i , also I used my console once and report it their too, but I don't know if it only affects this one game or others, so far, none of my other christmas games are doing this when put into the console,

I did have a problem with Lies of P game, where the upgrade patch Series X interfered with the installer for that one game but it's not related to this game installer problem, it had a update, that was preventing Lies of P from being installed, after I canceled the update upgrade thing, and installed that game, then updated it afterwards it didn't cause me any more problems and was playable, it does not launch a menu like this game does. when you put in Lies of P into the series x console it launches the game itself. and not an installer for that game like this one did. Lies of P is also a disc game not a digital version.

Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back... [​IMG]

Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back... [​IMG]

:)

Roberts Xbox Series X, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back in, it opens back up the base installer with addon again, A install disc bug?

Hi Roberts X,

In this case, I'm sorry if I sounded like an AI, they've told me the same thing twice now for trying to help. Also, if you have a complaint to make, I don't think it's around here, maybe ask others where to apologize for this. try to help I guess. greetings

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. Vanessaez Win User

Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back in, it opens back up the base installer with addon again, A install disc bug?

Hello Roberts X, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

The fact that the problem is limited to this game and that it occurs even after installing and updating the game suggests that the problem is in the disc itself.

Another possibility is that the problem is caused by a software update for the Xbox Series X console. However, given that the problem occurs even with an updated console, it is more likely that it is a bug in the disc.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Try cleaning the disc with a soft, lint-free cloth. Make sure to clean the disc in a circular motion from the center outward.
    Try installing the game on an external hard drive. If the problem does not occur on an external hard drive, then the problem is with the console's internal hard drive.
    Contact Microsoft technical support. If you have tried all the other steps and the problem persists, you can contact Microsoft technical support for help.
    In the meantime, you can still play the game if you cancel the installation menu that opens when you insert the disc. Once you have canceled the menu, you can start the game by clicking on its icon on the console's home screen.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  4. DojoMax Win User

Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

NO! Unlike some games that have an Xbox One version that will upgrade to the the S|X version if you put it in a series X, NBA2K for S|X is a complete different version than the Xbox One version and it will not work if you put the disc inside of an Xbox One. Xbox One cannon run a Series X game and putting a Series X disc inside an X1 will not install the X1 version.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

replace game pass install with purchased cd

Please verify that you were playing on an Xbox series console, and not a one console. There are Xbox one S and X and Xbox series S and X, must be Series

If you put a disc in your S console it's a one.

It will not say owned unless you actually purchase it digitally. It will say "installable" or if it's installed and updated "play"

If you feel it's not reading your disc, please try a Blu-ray movie in the drive, and also go to power and choose "restart" in the guide.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox one wont download new copy of cod bop 3

Do this steps:

1. Uninstall the game

Power Cycle
    your console

3. When you turn back on, put the disc. It will start installing, but now a important step, when opens a window saying that the game needs to update, choose "Install Later", and let install only disc content.

4. After get it installed, take the disc out, and go to My Games and Apps, in the game icon, open manage game settings and scroll down to Updates tab, and start downloading the update (do not put the disc back inside, just let it download the update
    without disc
    )

5. After installs the update, put the disc back in and see if runs.
Thema:

Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

1. Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back... - Similar Threads - Disc Atlas Fallen

2. How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc: Recently I've been trying to convert my (mostly digital) game collection to a physical one, but I noticed an oddity when I go to install. My process is to uninstall the digital version, and...
  3. Information Xbox physical disc. Help me

in XboX Insiders
    Information Xbox physical disc. Help me: Good morning I wanted information about the physical versions of Xbox games I am a collector and I only buy physical versions of the games. But is it true that Microsoft will take physical...
  4. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  5. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  6. Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.: So recently I got the new Assassins creed mirage for Xbox one and X, big problem it won’t read the disc on my Xbox one. Like it won’t show up, it will make noise that suggests it’s spinning and...
  7. Series X doesn't play "xbox one" discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X doesn't play "xbox one" discs: Just as said before my series X reads games like MK 1, but sekiro or cod ww2 or any xbox one games, even if it's a cross tittle, just recent games. Bought at 2021, no warranty anymore...
  8. My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc: The disc works perfectly fine on other xbox but not on my xbox series x the game is hot wheels unleashed Please HELP 39ea1323-3b8d-4668-ac7e-b3856a48b96d
  9. When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps: When I put in the [slightly damaged] disc, it's spins, does stage normal sounds that I hear and then it's a quiet beeeeep then it goes back to the sounds and it repeats, any ideas why?...
  10. Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...: Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X console, you install it, then update it, then put disc back it, it opens the base install with addon again, this seems to be the only Christmas game I got...