Disc error imagefile22.pak

Discus and support Disc error imagefile22.pak in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the digital version of call of duty infinite warfare and I keep getting this error every 1 to 5 minutes of playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vale Your last name, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Disc error imagefile22.pak

I bought the digital version of call of duty infinite warfare and I keep getting this error every 1 to 5 minutes of playing

:)

Vale Your last name, Jan 15, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Vale, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Can you tell me which launcher you are using to play the game?
  3. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

new minecraft update

Really, how many text pak threads do we need? You got SUPPORT for text/mash paks. Theses things will be coming.
  4. WickederPhoenix Win User

HELP. Xbox 360 Controller Will Not Turn On

does it run by batteries or a charger pak
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Are the Gears and Forza season passes really worth it?

NYjets1969. Do you awear the get a bonus car pak in FORZA 4 season pass get you like 70 cars not 60. Becoues you get a 10 car pak with LC of the pass.
  6. Ractus Win User

Thieves guild armor???

Pak, dude you just posted a spoiler
Thema:

1. Disc error imagefile22.pak - Similar Threads - Disc error imagefile22

2. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  3. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  4. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  5. NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013: I purchased NBA 2K24 for my Xbox One Series X, THREE different discs ALL will not install/load in my console. get an error message “disc not compatible with my console” and the above error...
  6. COD disc read error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD disc read error: Cod Disc read error...I just downloaded this game and the first time I tried it came up. I am one of 6 friends who get the same message. All of us are on the Xbox Series X....
  7. I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play...: I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play multiplayer in mw3. All of the logs are there and warzone is downloaded how do I fix this?...
  8. how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3: I can't play mw3 zombies because it says disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3 975e77ce-03cc-4388-8a53-577b3e96840d
  9. how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3: how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3 896960ad-e9ef-4387-8f5d-39ddd8158e82
  10. I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...: This error occurs every time I try to play the Zombies game mode on MW3 (2023). This is the only game and game mode this occurs on. I have an Xbox Series S which doesn’t have a disc drive so this...