Disc Drive problem

Discus and support Disc Drive problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Everyone I seem to be having problems with my Xbox one reading discs. I thought at first it maybe a dodgy disc (Forza 5) as i had to keep putting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kevbarnes, Jan 15, 2014.

1. kevbarnes
    kevbarnes Guest

Disc Drive problem

Hi Everyone

I seem to be having problems with my Xbox one reading discs. I thought at first it maybe a dodgy disc (Forza 5) as i had to keep putting it in machine until it was recognised. However yesterday i bought a brand new blue ray film and had exactly the same
    problem, it was about 20 minutes until i could get it to work . I have contacted support, does anyone know how long it normally takes to hear back from them Also my xbox one came with a download code for Fifa 14, what happens with this if i get another machine,
    can i download it agin if so is there anything i need to do

many thankd

Kev Barnes

:)

kevbarnes, Jan 15, 2014
  2. Canon
    Canon Guest
    Disc drives malfunctioning in Xbox One units

I just read an article that says Microsoft is acknowledging faulty disc drives in some Xbox One units. Some people are having a problem with the drive making a grinding noise and not reading the disc, so if you have this problem, you're not alone!

Canon, Jan 15, 2014
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    X1 Disc Drive Problems...

You can chat with Microsoft as you are chatting with us, through texts. It's one of the options rather than being on the phone with them.

I've also never heard of them blowing people off on this topic. They're usually good with this stuff from what I've heard.

ClNTRoN, Jan 15, 2014
  4. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest

Disc Drive problem

your downloads are attached to your account and can be redownloaded, as far as your drive i know the blue ray player has had issues, have you tried uninstalling that app and trying the game?

BwA Splatmat, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Disc Drive problem