Disc drive motor is broken wont take discs. And mic wont send players voices.

Discus and support Disc drive motor is broken wont take discs. And mic wont send players voices. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My disc drive is broken first game i bought I discovered this problem. Loud noises come out like its getting the ring rash like the 360s but my disc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M0T0WN KILL4, Dec 22, 2014.

1. M0T0WN KILL4
    M0T0WN KILL4 Guest

My disc drive is broken first game i bought I discovered this problem. Loud noises come out like its getting the ring rash like the 360s but my disc comes out fine. I cant play games on my xbox one this frustrates me so bad. Im happy I at least got some
    digital downloads. MY mic isnt working correctly first time using that too. On titanfall i can hear players talking in the lobby, I plug in my mic to talk back they hear everything i say, then the mic lights up by there name but i dont hear a thing. I unplug
    the mic and then i can hear them again and they said theyy can hear me. But i can hear only the volume up sound through the mic no voices. Also my xbox tends to crash alot dont know if thats a common problem. Mid game my games can burnout or crash. make these
    loud repeating noises on screen and then return me home. This happens with titanfall ac blackflag and ac unity. Doesnt happen with apps though. Please if u can fix these for me that would be great. I can be contacted at
    [Mod removed: Please do not post personal details on the public forums]

:)

M0T0WN KILL4, Dec 22, 2014
  2. derpachu
    derpachu Guest
    My xbox one won't read discs.

Broken disc drive. Same thing here. It also damaged the Disc also. The center of it, so be careful. In my case, it's gotten worse and worse. So just send it in.

derpachu, Dec 22, 2014
  3. DanRyder87
    DanRyder87 Guest
    All digital. The future holds what?

I think im going to only buy digital if the sales are good but otherwise buy disc and have a mix. One of the main reasons i was all digital was because my xbox one disc drive is on its way out. have to take disc out and put it back in multple times for it to read. But im getting the One S on the 23rd so maybe it wont matter.

DanRyder87, Dec 22, 2014
  4. Disc drive motor is broken wont take discs. And mic wont send players voices.

NewBlacksmurf, Dec 22, 2014
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Disc Drive App

Hi, There has never been a disc drive app that tells you if the disc in the drive or not. If the drive recognizes a disc, then it will show, if it doesn't, then it wont. That is how it has always been.
  7. ezdoesit510 Win User

Xbox 360 S Disc Tray only says open tray

This has happened to me and it is a disc drive problem. The disc drive is having problems reading the disc. If it is under warranty i would suggest you send it in for repair. The problem will not fix itself, but will only get worst.....wont read disc no
    matter how many times you turn on/off your console. It will cost $100 to fix out of warranty.
  8. Reidzer N7 Win User

Some Games Not Spinning Up.

One thing I have noticed is that if a do not push a disc into the disc drive hard enough for the disc drive to take it in first time then the disc wont register when it eventually goes into Xbox One. So I always make sure to give the disc a little bit of
    good push into the disc drive and disc run first time no problems.

This of course could be a totally different issue to yours altogether.
  9. cfye789 Win User

Xbox one s without a disk drive

It wont even turn on though it says theres an error with the disc drive and wont go past that screen.
Thema:

1. Disc drive motor is broken wont take discs. And mic wont send players voices. - Similar Threads - Disc drive motor

2. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  3. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  4. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  5. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  6. Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync: My XBox seriesX disc drive does not work and also now won’t sync with the cloud f9f45fe7-190a-421d-ae07-22bd0fc8bdb5
  7. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  8. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  9. Series X disc drive noise on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disc drive noise on start up: Seems to be a quick jerk or vibrating noise that last a split second. Runs fine otherwise. I talked to MS support and they said it’s the disc drive looking for a disc. I don’t have any discs tho....
  10. Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?: My Xbox series x will no longer install disks ,or read some disks. I was able to get one game to install, and load, but that’s it. Is there any way for me to fix this? I no longer have a warranty...