Disc Drive Issue

Discus and support Disc Drive Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i put any disc in my xbox it will play, but it is very glitchy like a cd skipping. happens at least 3 times a min. Makes it very difficult to BF4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MajorIce, Jan 10, 2014.

1. MajorIce
    MajorIce Guest

Disc Drive Issue

When i put any disc in my xbox it will play, but it is very glitchy like a cd skipping. happens at least 3 times a min. Makes it very difficult to BF4 online or even on campaign.

:)

MajorIce, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Disc drive issue?

My disc drive has recently started to make a strange noise. Whenever I first power up the console or change the disc the disc drive will make an electronic-like humming noise for about 15-30 minutes. This only began a few days ago. it does not seem to effect
    any of the console function, but I am worried that it may that something is wrong and it may create a bigger issue if left unattended.

xI Massacrez Ix, Jan 10, 2014
  3. Puma81
    Puma81 Guest
    Disc Drive Issue

I seem to be having an issue with game discs that I keep in the drive. My problem is that when I play my digital games and then go back to playing the game that is in the disc drive it will ask me if I own if I own this game or app. I have to then eject
    the game disc and re insert to get the game to play. Why is this happening? Its as if the console isn't even trying to look at the dvd drive to spin the disc and do its verification check. Whats the point of being able to switch between games if it doesn't
    even work for both game discs and digital downloads.

Is there anyone who could shed some light to my issue?

Puma81, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Disc Drive Issue

Mine died too, its a known issue. Forbes wrote an article about it. They said we'd get free games but I can't even get a human being on the phone. I did open a support case and for a temp authorization on your cc they ship you a new one, just like that...

Calvin Luttrell, Jan 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Disc Drive Issue