Disc don’t read

Discus and support Disc don’t read in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; guys I need one help, I bought one Xbox one S here in Brazil, when I come to my house and start it, after update and make all well console don’t read... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TaxableKoala915, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Disc don’t read

guys I need one help, I bought one Xbox one S here in Brazil, when I come to my house and start it, after update and make all well console don’t read any games or blueray, I make all what they explain in support and not work, so I go back and change my device
    where I bought it, make all process again and don’t read again, the same Xbox one s forza edition, games and blue ray work well in another Xbox

:)

TaxableKoala915, Apr 22, 2018
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    is new update 16197 out for download tomorrow?

Read The Web Page. It says 'Don’t panic if you don’t see an immediate update'

VibroPlex, Apr 22, 2018
  3. BUGS Already:

Can’t read this disc.

Animals disappear after killing

Quest show up or they don’t often they don’t

leaving you hunting where to go.

How too is a bit confusing

Tigers never die.

Game resembles (feel) more like Just Cause 2

game

No Sandbox …. Warning you are leaving game area.

No third person would have been better game.

HarleyTripleX, Apr 22, 2018
  4. Disc don’t read

Sorry to hear that, TaxableKoala915!

The steps in our Xbox One Disc Troubleshooter can help you out with troubleshooting that further; if you're still seeing issue after that, a repair/replacement would be necessary, I'm afraid.

You can have the console serviced/replaced through Microsoft as well - there's more information in the
    Xbox One repair FAQ that can help you get started on that.

Mister Quasar, Apr 22, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Disc don’t read