DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...

Discus and support DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, first post! Hopefully someone can help me! I created a team, I was the only member. Then I joined a club, and my tag changed in game from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by thadbpro, Nov 25, 2018.

1. thadbpro
    thadbpro Guest

DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...

Hello, first post! Hopefully someone can help me!

I created a team, I was the only member. Then I joined a club, and my tag changed in game from the team to the club tag. So I left the club, but then I had no tag showing in game even though the game and xbox app showed me as a member of my team.

So then I disbanded/left the team to recreate it and hopefully have my tag appear in game. When I attempt to recreate the team, it says the tag is already in use. I have waited about 10 hours now, does anyone know how long before it is actually
    deleted so I can recreate? Or maybe how to recover my disbanded team?

Thank you,

Ted

:)

thadbpro, Nov 25, 2018
  2. mylifeasseb
    mylifeasseb Guest
    Forza Horizon 4 Issue

Forza Horizon 4 says it's installed but won't open when clicking play: instead of the game popping up a text box pops up that says, "Forza Horizon 4 can’t open because it cannot be found. The storage device might be missing or disconnected."

mylifeasseb, Nov 25, 2018
  3. LyssensLive
    LyssensLive Guest
    Downloaded game says disc unreadable.. there is no disc...

This links is to the forza motorsport 4 forum .. not the horizon

LyssensLive, Nov 25, 2018
  4. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. You may wish to visit the
    Forza forums
    to address this issue since it is happening with the in-game clubs/teams. They will likely have a more detailed fix for this or explanation.

I hope that this helps out!

XBF Amber M, Nov 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: