Disappointed Father and Son.

Discus and support Disappointed Father and Son. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am new to Xbox One I used to be a Playstation 2 gamer. But my son really wanted one because he liked seeing his friends and cousins play Halo with... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Darth Method, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Darth Method
    Darth Method Guest

I am new to Xbox One I used to be a Playstation 2 gamer. But my son really wanted one because he liked seeing his friends and cousins play Halo with Master Chief and Gears of War, but he was not old enough to play it or I did not feel he should. Just recently
    for his 10th birthday. I decided to buy him a Xbox One S Bundle with Gears of War Ultimate Edition and Halo: Master Chief Collection. His cousins had Gear of War Ultimate Edition and how it came with Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement. So I was sold as the
    bundle I chose came with Gears of War 4 too. I knew my son would be happy to play co-op with his dad. We just finished Gears of War Ultimate Edition in co-op mode and my son killed the bad guy at the end. We wanted to start Gear of War 2 but I did not know
    how to start the other game. I was given 3 redeem codes entered all of them. Still I was confused so I contacted support for help as I am not much for online gaming or downloading games so I thought I messed it up. After speaking with them they informed me
    that this promotion has ended and that Gears of War Ultimate Edition no longer comes with Gears of War 2, 3, and Judgement. I was shocked as I know his friends and cousins have it. I feel mislead but more buyers remorse and guilty for making him wait till
    he was older to play it. Support suggested that I send this post and attach my case ticket number: 419921961. I am hoping that promotions can help me out here and give me the Gears of War Ultimate Edition game I was expecting to get with
    my purchase of the bundle. Not really for me but for my son as he is disappointed that we cannot continue our Gears of War journey.

:)

Darth Method, Mar 21, 2018
  2. Perfect Circle Scratch Law Suit?

Has anyone heard of a law suit against Microsoft for the Perfect Circle Scratch known defect in the Xbox 360? I know no individual will sue over a $50 game, rather this should be a class action lawsuit. If anyone is interested in a class action please
    let me know. I am not an attorney just an angry father that has a son that does not move the Xbox but the circle scratch happens. Not fun having to spend $$ on a replacement game for a disappointed son.

SnippierEye49, Mar 21, 2018
  3. Help identifying a game, based off an old game trailer I vaguely remember. (no video, just what i remember)

This trailer isn't too old, it came out early this year or late last year...i don't recall. But, it was a father and son, they're demons i think. They are both soaking in a hot spring talking, the father is telling his son that life is about fighting and
    women (something along those lines). I completely forgot what the son said but he didn't agree with his father. They ended up fighting, and it was pretty much like dragon ball Z on steroids. The art style reminded me of God of War and Dante inferno.

That's all I remember lool, hopefully one of you guys can help me.

Cosmo G Espacio, Mar 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Unfortunately that promotion ended December 31, 2016. Since it's been well over a year it is no longer possible to get those codes.

Smwutches, Mar 21, 2018
  5. Hi there Darth Method, thank you for reaching out to us.

While we certainly understand the frustration with this matter regarding your copy of Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, we're afraid that the

promotional code period
    for Gears of War 2, 3, and Judgement has since ended as Smwutches stated earlier. As such, we're afraid you would not be eligible for this promotion.

Please let us know if you have any other Xbox questions as we'd be glad to help.

Mister Cazador, Mar 22, 2018
  6. Darth Method
    Darth Method Guest
    Hi Mister Cazador,

Is there nothing that support can do to help me or can I speak with someone else that can help get download codes for gears of war 2, 3 and Judgement? How can I continue to play the others ones with my son? This game title is misleading as it should indicate
    that it is only gears of war one. Not Ultimate Edition as it leads people to believe that they are getting all four games. I am not an Xbox expert but this is a first time I have brought a new system bundle to later find out that the title that was suppose
    to come with all four games. Does not anymore, but yet the same game title is being used for the game. I don't see how Microsoft can package the same game title with now different contents under the same game title and except parents to know that they changed
    the contents. As mentioned before my son has friends and cousins with the exact same game title and they got all 4 games.

Cazador, I know you are just doing your job, but I would like to speak to customer service or relations. If you can provide this information that would be helpfull. As I need someone to be aware of this false representation. If you
    are going to change the contents of the game title as least change the title. If you have kids you can see why I am no longer feeling disappointed but rather feeling lied too. I better check to see if the Halo: Master Chief Collection game only has Halo 1
    even though it stated that it has 1-4 on it. Since it seems Microsoft changes the game title contents with these downloaded games.

Darth Method, Mar 22, 2018
  7. Darth Method
    Darth Method Guest
    Hi Mister Cazador,

Is there nothing that support can do to help me or can I speak with someone else that can help get download codes for gears of war 2, 3 and Judgement? How can I continue to play the others ones with my son? This game title is misleading as it should indicate
    that it is only gears of war one. Not Ultimate Edition as it leads people to believe that they are getting all four games. I am not an Xbox expert but this is a first time I have brought a new system bundle to later find out that the title that was suppose
    to come with all four games. Does not anymore, but yet the same game title is being used for the game. I don't see how Microsoft can package the same game title with now different contents under the same game title and except parents to know that they changed
    the contents. As mentioned before my son has friends and cousins with the exact same game title and they got all 4 games.

Cazador, I know you are just doing your job, but I would like to speak to customer service or relations. If you can provide this information that would be helpfull. As I need someone to be aware of this false representation. If you are going to change the
    contents of the game title as least change the title. If you have kids you can see why I am no longer feeling disappointed but rather feeling lied too. I better check to see if the Halo: Master Chief Collection game only has Halo 1 even though it stated that
    it has 1-4 on it. Since it seems Microsoft changes the game title contents with these downloaded games.

Darth Method, Mar 22, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can contact support either by phone or chat, 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support, however because they do not handle promotions there really won't be much they can do.

As far as the game's name, that would be something you would want to contact the developers about.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Darth Method Win User

Hi there , thank you for reaching out to us.

While we certainly understand the frustration with this matter regarding your copy of Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, we're afraid that the

promotional code period
    for Gears of War 2, 3, and Judgement has since ended as Smwutches stated earlier. As such, we're afraid you would not be eligible for this promotion.

Please let us know if you have any other Xbox questions as we'd be glad to help.
    Hi Mister Cazador,

Cazador, I know you are just doing your job, but I would like to speak to customer service or relations. If you can provide this information that would be helpfull. As I need someone to be aware of this false representation. If you are going to change the
    contents of the game title as least change the title. If you have kids you can see why I am no longer feeling disappointed but rather feeling lied too. I better check to see if the Halo: Master Chief Collection game only has Halo 1 even though it stated that
    it has 1-4 on it. Since it seems Microsoft changes the game title contents with these downloaded games.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately that promotion ended December 31, 2016. Since it's been well over a year it is no longer possible to get those codes.
  11. Smwutches Win User

You can contact support either by phone or chat, 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us, however because they do not handle promotions there really won't be much they can do.

As far as the game's name, that would be something you would want to contact the developers about.
  12. Darth Method Win User

Hi Mister Cazador,

Cazador, I know you are just doing your job, but I would like to speak to customer service or relations. If you can provide this information that would be helpfull. As I need someone to be aware of this false representation. If you
    are going to change the contents of the game title as least change the title. If you have kids you can see why I am no longer feeling disappointed but rather feeling lied too. I better check to see if the Halo: Master Chief Collection game only has Halo 1
    even though it stated that it has 1-4 on it. Since it seems Microsoft changes the game title contents with these downloaded games.
  13. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there Darth Method, thank you for reaching out to us.

promotional code period

Thema:

1. Disappointed Father and Son. - Similar Threads - Disappointed Father Son

2. How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?: My sisters and I have loved gaming for years, so one year our father got us an Xbox One for the household. He has since passed, but we have still gotten and played it continuously. This year we...
  3. I'm very disappointed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very disappointed: Last week I posted a question regarding my sudden inability to use the Game Bar. I received an answer asking that I provide additional information which I immediately did. Since which time I have...
  4. Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...: Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to find put I can't play them on Xbox x! e314ee1d-f95c-4d5a-b79b-6abd832dcac2
  5. Disappointed from Xbox Series X Perfomance

in XboX Insiders
    Disappointed from Xbox Series X Perfomance: Switching to the PS5. Very disappointing experience on the series x for me! Slow UI downloads stop and run again, very slow connection. Games like Far Cry 6 freeze for 1-3 seconds full and then...
  6. How disappointing can it get?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How disappointing can it get?: Bought an xbox series s and two controllers to play some diablo 4 and pass some time with a friend that has gone through a really hard time. He couldnt wait, his best friend was coming over to...
  7. Microsoft, you are disappointing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, you are disappointing!: Dear Microsoft, Thank you for ruining every Forza Horizon installment (And of course, everything that used to work well in the past), that has been released on PCs with your terrible Windows...
  8. Extremely fucking disappointed in the new xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Extremely fucking disappointed in the new xbox.: I got my xbox series S $250. At first I was pretty happy with it, got gamepass and saw my many options with the new optimization, so I started downloading. I have a 2TB harddrive I spent $80 on,...
  9. Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues: Dear Arkane Austin and Bethesda Softworks Team, I hope this post finds you well. I am writing to express my profound disappointment and frustration with the recent launch of Redfall, a highly...
  10. I got Savini long time ago but its not there in game so I'm kind of disappointed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Savini long time ago but its not there in game so I'm kind of disappointed.: I like Friday 13th, I guess. 26e1253e-aaa9-4087-aa46-461337ebeaf9