Disappearing progress

Discus and support Disappearing progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I hope someone else out there has experienced this and that there is a quick solution for it. About a month ago I was checking my medal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EricLeeson, Oct 2, 2023.

1. EricLeeson
    EricLeeson Guest

Disappearing progress

Hello,

I hope someone else out there has experienced this and that there is a quick solution for it. About a month ago I was checking my medal progress for this game and noticed that May 2023 was blank. April 2023 showed a medal, same with June, July and August 2023. I was surprised, but was unable to find a solution on the Microsoft discussion boards for assistance and my gaming life continued. Today, I checked and now June 2023 has no progress!

I play Minesweeper everyday for 100 reward points, but I would also like to 100% it sometime next year. Any advice would be appreciated.

Erukusaki

:)

EricLeeson, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Probie MPO7 Win User

August progress missing.

My August progress disappeared as well.
  3. Sword Style Win User

Battlefield 4

Did they ever fix the campaign progress disappearing?
  4. SolarDragon17 Win User

Game Progress disappears

That did work! The game mentioned "syncing now". Thank you sooooo much!
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Game Progress disappears

Appears your game saves were not transferred back to your own profile? Try this. Have you tried redownloading your profile? Most likely, it may not have been saved or if you redownload it, everything would be refreshed. That is what I would do. I hope
    this helps.
  6. Emorages Win User

I lost my progress in Forza Horizon 4

And if I, after progress disappeared, began to play, then how can I not restore it?
Thema:

Disappearing progress

1. Disappearing progress - Similar Threads - Disappearing progress

2. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  3. My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc: My game disappeared after did the xbox update 6b7b44e0-ff96-4f24-9c0d-f7d10c31565f
  4. All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared: All my screen recordings, except photos, disappeared from my xbox one console. I saved them locally and not online. How can i get them back and what is going on? 7920cd02-1881-4dd0-8f6a-17744584e76a
  5. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  6. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  7. achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire month's progress disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire month's progress disappeared: Lost all Microsoft Solitaire Collection progress for current month after Windows update this week. Replayed a couple of days, but that progress disappeared again by this morning....
  9. All of my insider progress has completely disappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    All of my insider progress has completely disappeared.: Opened up the app last night and it says I've only completed 9 surveys in 6 years 9 months and my streak is now 0. Any ideas on what to do? submitted by /u/Even_Bar2955 [link] [comments]
  10. Progress bar doesn't disappear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Progress bar doesn't disappear: I'm watching an embedded video on Microsoft Edge through an Xbox One, the progress bar at the bottom of the screen doesn't disappear when I enter full screen. It's very distracting, any ideas on...