DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

Discus and support DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FumoRin, Apr 21, 2024.

1. FumoRin
    FumoRin Guest

Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error :

• LowLevelFatal Error [File: Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG) (From Unreal Engine Game)
    • D3D11: Removing Device. (From Source 2 Engine Game)

Keep in mind that if I tried to play DX9 Title game, it runs fine. I tried to run Ryujinx Emulator using Vulkan renderer and it runs great. And I also tried to run blender to render an image, there's no problem whatsoever.

I tried all of this fix and none of them work:

• Reinstall DirectX using web installer and June 10 Redist.
    • Reinstalling VC Redist, XNA Redist, .NET SDK.
    • Update my graphics driver.
    • Deleting graphics driver using DDU and then reinstalling the previous version.
    • Update my windows 11 to the latest version.
    • Scan my system file using [ DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealt ] and [ sfc /scannow ].
    • Try to recover the system by using "Fix Problems using Windows Update" option in Windows Setting.
    • Reset my PC with local and online option.
    • Reinstalling my PC using Windows 11 23H2 ISO
    • Reinstalling my PC using Windows 10 22H2 ISO

Here's my system Specs

• Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05H
    • Intel Core I7-10750H
    • 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM Dual-channel
    • Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 TI
    • 1TB HDD
    • 512 NVME SSD Gen-3

Does anyone have an answer for this problem? I've been trying to troubleshoot this problem for 1 weeks with no result. I'm sorry I can't give any screenshot, there's an error when I tried to upload a picture here.

:)

FumoRin, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

having problems with my pc saying graphics card doesnt support dx12 code fh501 im pretty certain my pc is compatible

Hi,

The GTX 750 TI is a DirectX 11 graphics card. Windows 10 and 11 DirectX is version 12, but your card does not not support the DX12 feature level. Your GPU is limited to DirectX 11 hardware features, which means that games that require DirectX 12 won't work on your PC. I hope that makes sense.

Your only option to play this (or any other DX12 only title) would be to upgrade to a newer compatible card. The next logical upgrade would be either a GTX 1050 or 1050Ti (There is a GTX 950 but it's probably not worth it).

Bear in mind that both the GTX 1050 and 1050Ti are dual slot cards, so you'll need to insure you have enough space to fit one. Also, although these cards do not require additional power, it still a good idea to double check your PC power supply has enough power to run one of these cards.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 keeps crashing onto desktop while loading into the main menu without leaving a crash report or anything

a dll is a resource library, new games look for newer files, this is probably the only one looking for this old directX 11 library file.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 - Graphics card

the minimum spec gpu for the game is a GTX 770, this card supports DirectX 11 (11.2 api), so FS2020 should support DirectX 11.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

How to get DirectX 10 from DirectX 12

DirectX 12 is fully backwards compatible with DirectX 10 and 11. DirectX12 is already on both Windows 10 and 11. DX12 Ultimate is of little use unless you have a high end AMD RX 6XXXX or NVIDIA 20XX or better graphics card/discreet graphics processor.

DirectX is software that works with your graphics hardware. If your graphics hardware does not fully support the hardware level of the version DirectX of the game you want to play, you can't play it.

For example, even though your PC/Laptop has DirectX12 installed, if your hardware only supports DirectX 10, you won't be able to run games that require DX11 or DX12.

If you could provide the system specs of your machine, we could have look if your hardware is compatible with War Thunder. Without this information there is no way to know.
  6. ParitoshRaut Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 - Graphics card

I have amd radeon r7 m440 which supports dx 12 (feature 12_0) and of course dx 11.. it starts but before loading the menu, it crashes with error on d3d11.dll. somehow it works on intel hd graphics (very slow) which supports dx 12 feature 12_1. So seems to
    be using directx 12 feature 12_1 and not directx 11.

Is there a way it can be explicitly started uaing directx 11? I don't see anything in the graphics options either.
Thema:

1. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game. - Similar Threads - DirectX Suddenly Won't

2. A directX 11 compatible GPU (Feature level 11.0, Shader model 5.0) is required to run this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A directX 11 compatible GPU (Feature level 11.0, Shader model 5.0) is required to run this...: I wanted to play a game called scribble it that is in steam and I got this error (I tried to play the game on Windows 8.1). I have directx 11 and I don't know why this error appears i need...
  3. Directx 12 error while playing death stranding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directx 12 error while playing death stranding: Few days back my HP Omen 16 laptop faced a hard disk error so i had to replace my nvme ssd, i used to play death stranding which i downloaded from epic games when my old nvme ssd was present in my...
  4. Low FPS with DirectX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low FPS with DirectX?: Hi everyone! I am using an AMD Ryzen 5 7600X, AMD RX 6700XT, a MSI PRO B650-P WIFI board and 32GB of DDR5 Ram. The PC is running on Windows 11 using DirectX12 and I am playing on a Ultrawide...
  5. my minecraft preview version not run my directx version

in XBoX on Windows
    my minecraft preview version not run my directx version: my directx version is directx 12 but my minecraft preview was showing "d3d11" (directx 11) c38fd601-6010-4915-9665-94b0a8400c9a
  6. if there is directx 12 downloaded in my pc. do I need the other versions of directx to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if there is directx 12 downloaded in my pc. do I need the other versions of directx to play...: Directx 12 is installed in my pc. But I tried to install directx other versions from the website of microsoft. But when i was trying to install that it keeps showing that "a newer or equivalent...
  7. An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate: [img] (Translated: This computer is compatible with DirectX 12 Ultimate) An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate. My Laptop is compatible with DirectX 12 Ultimate as shown in the Xbox...
  8. How to install DirectX feature level 11.1 in NVIDIA Quadro K600 - Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install DirectX feature level 11.1 in NVIDIA Quadro K600 - Windows 11: Hi I was trying to install and play God Of War 2018 which need at least direct x feature level 11_1. When I run the program it said "you need at least d3d_feature_level_11_1 " I don't know...
  9. How to get DirectX 10 from DirectX 12

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get DirectX 10 from DirectX 12: Explain how, No microsoft things tell me how to get it just the latest version my game of choice War Thunder says i need DirectX 10 or a higher version supported offically. Please explain What...
  10. how to enable directx 12 ultimate on my Dell Latitude 3120 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to enable directx 12 ultimate on my Dell Latitude 3120 ?: system shows i have it installed but not enabled. Checked out if it was enabled through two different ways. 1) RUN Command dxdiag. 2) XBOX Gamebar. Both showed same results yet my laptop...