DirecTV Now app for Xbox One

Discus and support DirecTV Now app for Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I watch YouTube on my TV via my Xbox One all the time, such that I rarely watch actual TV. I recently got DirecTV Now, but I can't watch it on my TV... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VarangianKing, May 17, 2019.

1. DirecTV Now app for Xbox One

I watch YouTube on my TV via my Xbox One all the time, such that I rarely watch actual TV. I recently got DirecTV Now, but I can't watch it on my TV via my Xbox One. Why?
    Is Microsoft working on an app for DirecTV Now on Xbox One? When will we see it in the future? It would be a shame to have to buy an Apple TV box to be able to watch DirecTV Now on my TV.

:)

VarangianKing, May 17, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello,

Thanks for using MS forums.

In this case, you may have to contact the company for getting the app developed.

What I mean is: the company is responsible for it products (names, brand, app, service) and it has to be provided by them (DirecTv)

Have a nice day.
  3. Reklaw X Win User

If you have a firestick or roku or something, plug it into the back of the xbox. From the info on their site they don't seem to be working on an xbox one app
  4. {Parity} Win User

Directv Now app

Try contacting the DirectTV support group for information on getting in on the BETA.
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Directv Now app

This is probably handled directly by Directv.

I haven't seen anything come through the XBOX Insider program FWIW.
  6. Jerm vvarfare Win User

Smart Glass

Can do that now with the Directv iTunes app.
Thema:

1. DirecTV Now app for Xbox One - Similar Threads - DirecTV app

2. Won't control Directv box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't control Directv box: I can't seem to find any info on this, aside from some similar issues from '13 and' 14. I have Directv with the whole home DVR and a Directv Dolby C51-500 DVR box plugged in via HDMI to my Xbox,...
  3. DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued There are multiple posts on this, from people in multiple locations and using multiple different TV providers. It does not...
  4. DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV you can use a hdmi av adapter, but try to avoid that. 7fee13ed-613d-482a-87fd-5a4a64aae149
  5. DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. Hi these are the cables used by the 360 How to connect your Xbox 360 S or original Xbox...
  6. DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Directv Genie 2 Hello FunGamer! Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. When it comes to specific third party devices such as this...
  7. Directv Now app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directv Now app: Does anyone know how I could get in on the beta for the Directv Now app? acf1b73d-1c85-4465-a5c8-29ab720c6a5d
  8. Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue: I don't know if this has been answered or not but when I hook up my Mini to my Xbox One X, it sometimes won't send the fast forward, rewind, etc, etc. command to my mini. I like using my...
  9. I would like the directv app on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like the directv app on Xbox: I would really like directv on Xbox one so I can watch real tv and it’d be really cool and a lot of help 052f9515-aeee-472e-8d38-af1672fe953b
  10. NFL App - Directv account login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App - Directv account login: I'm currently travelling and was wishing to stream my NFL Sunday Ticket via my XBox One and the NFL App. I've looked through the help screen and researched on-line, however the app does not...