DirectTv: When Will TV Apps Be Available On Xbox One?

Discus and support DirectTv: When Will TV Apps Be Available On Xbox One? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; DirectTv (ISPs): When Will TV Apps Be Available On Xbox One? With more and more TV streaming services coming out, when will they be available on the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ALI ORNEK, Jun 17, 2017.

1. ALI ORNEK
    ALI ORNEK Guest

DirectTv (ISPs): When Will TV Apps Be Available On Xbox One?
    With more and more TV streaming services coming out, when will they be available on the Xbox Media Console? I love Xbox, I just want to be able to stream TV as well on it too. Some services to point out: DirectTV Now, YouTube TV, Playstation Vue (Have to
    say it), Xfinity X1 (even though they have hidden fees and will charge you more than the price shown), etc..

Will Microsoft and Xbox One, surprise us with a streaming service and cheaper than the competition?

Will Microsoft and Xbox One also add mobile games like the Apple Store, Android Store, Google Play?

Some exciting topics to discuss! Xbox hire me! I got more ideas!

DirectTv: When Will TV Apps Be Available On Xbox One? :)

:)

ALI ORNEK, Jun 17, 2017
  2. talon38c
    talon38c Guest
    Not all devices shut down

When the command 'Xbox turn off... Yes' is given, the TV and Xbox both turn off but the DirectTV box (HR20) remains on. Any idea on how to correct this?

talon38c, Jun 17, 2017
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Destination Brazil HELP!

Polls only show if you use the TV app and then snap the Brazil Now app.

So plug in your DirectTV to the Xbox One HDMI IN connection and load the TV app on your console. Then snap Brazil Now.

The Brazil Now app won't stream the matches for you.

The alerts of new matches starting do seem hit or miss right now as to whether you get them or not.

Bazajaytee, Jun 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: