Direct message/email feedback to Xbox team?

Discus and support Direct message/email feedback to Xbox team? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys is there a way to send direct feedback via email or message to the Xbox team? Been playing Xbox since 2001 and have some thoughts. Would be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Equivalent_Alps_8321, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Direct message/email feedback to Xbox team?

Hey guys is there a way to send direct feedback via email or message to the Xbox team? Been playing Xbox since 2001 and have some thoughts. Would be much easier to compose the long message on my desktop PC rather than on the console.

submitted by /u/Equivalent_Alps_8321
    [link] [comments]

/u/Equivalent_Alps_8321, Jan 14, 2024
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Headset not reproducing sound on Xbox Series Controller

Hello,

Thank you for attempting to revert your firmware on your controller. To better assist, please submit a bug using the report a problem app on your Xbox console: Provide feedback to Team Xbox. I may need additional details regarding the report once you submit it and will be opening a direct message with you on the forums if it's needed.

To view your direct messages, navigate to your forum profile and select "view private messages".

Thank you!

-Tali
  3. darkist1 Win User

How to make the Xbox App Game Pass Beta better

Hi Manual,

If you'd like to provide the feed back direct to the team, you can possibly follow the feedback section on the app.

Xbox app feedback
    Here at Xbox, we are a passionate team of gamers who are inspired to continue improving the gaming experience on Windows 10. Help us build the app by providing feedback. In the app, go to Settings > Feedback
    and share your thoughts, so you can help us build a gaming client you love.
  4. BEER4ME0816 Win User

Console Ban

any xbox enforcement team direct contact like email address or other contact information???
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

Where is my super street fighter iv arcade edition code?

Did you check also messages from Xbox team on Xbox or here? Some codes can be sent by direct message to Live.
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Nike Athlete Gamer Pic Pack and Themes

Hi there Infamos,

If you would like to make a suggestion, mention an idea, or give feedback and have it be seen by the teams that create Xbox products and services, feel free to post on
    Xbox Feedback. If you were to call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX they would just direct you back to
    Xbox Feedback because that is a support line.
Thema:

Direct message/email feedback to Xbox team?

1. Direct message/email feedback to Xbox team? - Similar Threads - Direct message email

2. Xbox Gift Card Directly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gift Card Directly: I redeemed a 5-dollar gift card through Microsoft rewards but instead of giving me a code it was deposited into my Microsoft account. Is there any chance I can take the money from my Microsoft...
  3. Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...: I experience frequent controller disconnects with the following set up: - Xbox Wireless Controller - Xbox One Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Full charge) - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  4. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  5. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  6. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  7. i have a direct deposit authorization form?

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a direct deposit authorization form?: i have a direct deposit authorization form from my cash app to authorize Microsoft to pay me where do i send this direct deposit form to Microsoft what is their email address so i can send it to...
  8. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  9. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...: The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are...
  10. Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?: Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? 28a5c67b-d173-431f-a6e9-5be3ba7ecb5c