Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one.

Discus and support Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you imagine if the added a dino vs human multiplayer? Kind of like Evolve? That would be neat. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 28, 2014.

  1. Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one.


    Can you imagine if the added a dino vs human multiplayer? Kind of like Evolve? That would be neat.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Jun 9, 2014
    #16
  2. If a reboot isn't happening, at least port Dino Crisis 3 to Xbox One. I LOVE that game! People say it killed the franchise but it is one of my favorite games of all time. Imagine how awesome it would look on Xbox One. It would be tonnnsssssss more fun too!
    I was very disappointed that DC 3 never made the BC list for Xbox 360.
     
    Capatan Azn Man, Jun 17, 2014
    #17
  3. just dont be in outer space the one on the old xbox that game was dumb, loved the ones on the ps1

    hope they go back to how it use to be
     
    PhychoticDrEamz, Jun 18, 2014
    #18
  4. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

    Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one.

    When I saw this corpse thread had been revived, I was hoping someone had some new information. Regardless, I agree that the only good one was the first one. Even though it was basically a Resident Evil clone, trade zombies for dinosaurs. Still a great game.
     
    Sword Style, Jun 18, 2014
    #19
  5. I know old thread, but I just wanted to add that the red haired girl from Dino Crisis had a costume in the DR3 DLC so I don't know if that says anything. Sorry I've never played the series before so don't know her name.
     
    DigitalAssassin, Jun 18, 2014
    #20
  6. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    ^That would be Regina. She was basically a Jill Valentine clone. Still a boss, though.
     
    Sword Style, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. Capatan Azn Man Win User

    Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one.

    If a reboot isn't happening, at least port Dino Crisis 3 to Xbox One. I LOVE that game! People say it killed the franchise but it is one of my favorite games of all time. Imagine how awesome it would look on Xbox One. It would be tonnnsssssss more fun too!
    I was very disappointed that DC 3 never made the BC list for Xbox 360.
  8. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one.

    With you on that one galactic Geek, reasons may be different. I have Dino Crisis on the Dreamcast, Dino Crisis 2 on the PS1 and Dino crisis 3 on the xbox. The black duck is dino crisis 2 on ps1, after playing the original from the dreamcast via VGA and then
    the playstation for the sequel? It was all wrong
  9. DanteSparda504 Win User

    Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one.

    It amazes me that we get zombies shoved down our throats, but nobody can really dedicate any effort into a serious dinosaur game. We need more dinosaurs.
  10. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one.

    Would welcome this back any day. Hopefully if they do make it the game will still have that jumpy feel unlike how the Resident Evil franchise has gone.
  11. Sword Style Win User

    Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one.

    When I saw this corpse thread had been revived, I was hoping someone had some new information. Regardless, I agree that the only good one was the first one. Even though it was basically a Resident Evil clone, trade zombies for dinosaurs. Still a great game.
Thema:

Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one.

Loading...
  1. Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one. - Similar Threads - Dino Crisis Reboot

  2. No picture on boot up. Shows up after manual reboot

    in XboX Insiders
    No picture on boot up. Shows up after manual reboot: I am in the beta .And ever since the last update, when I power on the Xbox there is no signal at the TV. If I hold down the power button on the console and shut down it will come on just fine. I...
  3. Game chat never works unless I hard reboot

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat never works unless I hard reboot: Wvery dingle time I join a party, game chat will NEVER work after I join the party until I hard reset my xbox. It works afterwards, but when I join a party, from then on, it will NEVER. EVER....
  4. My PC reboots itself when playing COD warzone / bo6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC reboots itself when playing COD warzone / bo6: For about 2 weeks now my PC has been rebooting itself anytime COD is played. My system has Ryzen 7 5700x in a maxsun b550 Terminator motherboard, 650W corsair PSU, 16gb of 3200Mhz RAM and a 6700xt...
  5. What is currently available offline on mw2 reboot

    in XBoX Accessibility
    What is currently available offline on mw2 reboot: Just wanted to know what is playable offline on the new modern warfare 2 in 2025 bc60f8d0-ffcc-45e4-9d45-1900a439042c
  6. Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series...: Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series Consoles Even if it’s remastered or a remake As Dino Crisis game’s Are Our favourites Please submitted by...
  7. Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to Xbox Series Console

    in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to Xbox Series Console: Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series Consoles Even if it’s remastered or a remake As Dino Crisis game’s Are Our favourites Please submitted by...
  8. Dino crisis 3 Xbox backward compatibility???

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dino crisis 3 Xbox backward compatibility???: Hi all does anyone know if Microsoft gonna release more backward compatibility games for Xbox one? There are currently 41 ONLY on the list of 1000 released for the Xbox. I have friends who owns an...
  9. Dino Crisis / Resident Evil

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Dino Crisis / Resident Evil: These two games will never get made unless Microsoft has a word with Capcom and gives financial support in developing them only for Xbox one. Street Fighter 5 never coming over too Xbox one ever...
  10. The world is ready for a new dino crisis

    in XBoX on Consoles
    The world is ready for a new dino crisis: The World Is Ready for a New Dino Crisis ac29dd99-f8ea-4a22-b955-1eef69849c10