Digital purchase reward bonuses

Discus and support Digital purchase reward bonuses in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When will digital game purchases or preorders qualify for the points bonuses that are currently offered for the hard copy versions for the rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by mongz79, Nov 25, 2016.

1. mongz79
    mongz79 Guest

When will digital game purchases or preorders qualify for the points bonuses that are currently offered for the hard copy versions for the rewards program?

:)

mongz79, Nov 25, 2016
  2. thedmond
    thedmond Guest
    Rewards Points

I received a bonus offer for 5000 rewards points if I made a digital purchase on Xbox store greater than $25. I made a purchase, digital download for $33 and I have received no points in my rewards account. I would like to know what is going on.

thedmond, Nov 25, 2016
  3. Dangez0ne
    Dangez0ne Guest
    Points not showing

I purchased the digital edition of Ghost Recon Wildlands almost 2 weeks ago. My rewards points for both the purchase itself and the bonus still do not show on my account, not even as pending? Why!?

Dangez0ne, Nov 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello mongz79,

Digital pre-orders already do qualify in our program! You can get 15,000 Credits once you complete a total of three eligible digital pre-orders through the Games on Demand offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: