Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.

Discus and support Digital gift X box live gold return before activation. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered three gift xbox live gold cards but i only needed one. I need the other two refunded, they haven't been activated. I can't figure out how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrandonCrowder1, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.

I ordered three gift xbox live gold cards but i only needed one. I need the other two refunded, they haven't been activated. I can't figure out how to do it, help please.

:)

BrandonCrowder1, Aug 30, 2020
  2. winkybil
    winkybil New Member
    I tried looking and couldn’t find anything related so hoping I can get some help.

My children received two Xbox gift cards for Christmas. They were for Fallout 76 in game currency. They were purchased at Walmart. But they were the incorrect ones. My parents meant to buy just a regular Xbox gift card so my kids could buy games, memberships, etc. They then went to Walmart and they would not refund them. I contacted Xbox customer service and was told that since they were purchased at Walmart and not Microsoft directly, that they could not help.

winkybil, Aug 31, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.