Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first

Discus and support Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; wow lloyd simply can not give good feedback when something is good.if this was bankrupt sony soon to be he would be shouting from the roof tops. total... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PUDDIN DAGGER, Feb 17, 2014.

  1. Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first


    wow lloyd simply can not give good feedback when something is good.if this was bankrupt sony soon to be he would be shouting from the roof tops.

    total waste of time this guy is and that is why everyone will be glad when he goes.has nothing decent to say but to post utter rubbish around the forums.there are more and more threads appearing of happy xbox one customers.who just got there new xbox.i go
    over the forums of sony and a few people seem abit unhappy and have jumped ship wonder way.

    they actually seem to be moaning about fifa and cod belive it or not wonder way
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 17, 2014
    #31
  2. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
    Ever get the feeling that you are being followed?...
     
    Lloydy25, Feb 17, 2014
    #32
  3. please stop spamming the forums
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 17, 2014
    #33
  4. Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first

    Llyody do you own Ryse? It might be a bit repetitive in gameplay but the storyline is great and the graphics and kills are also awesome. There are tons of moves as well and the co-op online is very fun.
     
    PUDDIN DAGGER, Oct 31, 2018
    #34
  5. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first

    Llyody do you own Ryse? It might be a bit repetitive in gameplay but the storyline is great and the graphics and kills are also awesome. There are tons of moves as well and the co-op online is very fun.
  6. Lloydy25 Win User

    Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first

    Ryse. The same 5 moves against the same 5 guys for 5 hours? Wake me up when it hits £5.
  7. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first

    A step in the right direction. This generation I want to get most my games on the marketplace, but that won't happen as long as physical games are cheaper.
  8. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first

    If this continues then it's a step in the right direction, there is no way a digital game should cost the same or more in xbla's case then a physical copy.
  9. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first

    At this moment in time I don't see any advantage of going digital other than not getting up off your bum and having to change the disc. It is more expensive and if you get sick or finish a game you cannot trade it in and get some money back. Hoping this
    is the start of a new process that they will introduce.
Thema:

Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first

Loading...
  1. Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first - Similar Threads - Digital games going

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. I got an xbox série x digital and i cant go on YouTube play game because the screen dosent...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an xbox série x digital and i cant go on YouTube play game because the screen dosent...: [mod removed - personal information] 38e732ec-630d-4b98-83b6-68a3e94a8eeb
  10. Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?: This is a feature that should be doable; Steam figured out how long ago I lend games quite often. Heck I can even share my library without using weird account exploits. Why can't we do any of that...