Digital game release and price

Discus and support Digital game release and price in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Randver"] [quote user="x24hrs2livex"] [quote user="SILKYJJ"] [quote user="Tzar of kaos"] Titanfall is an always online game,that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thebaddestdoode, Jan 20, 2014.

  1. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest

    Digital game release and price


    [quote user="Randver"]

    [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

    [quote user="SILKYJJ"]

    [quote user="Tzar of kaos"]

    Titanfall is an always online game,that doesn't means it's only multiplayers.....

    [/quote]

    It is only multiplayer, there is no single player campaign. FACT

    [/quote]

    The game isnt MP only. Its online only and does have a story mode...FACT

    [/quote]

    Where are you guys getting this information from?

    I've only seen two games modes announced....

    Hardpoint - BF4 conquest basically, teams must control certain areas

    Attrition - Story based escort mode but still requires other players, Brink is best example of this type of gameplay.

    [/quote]

    The game is multiplayer only. No form of single player at all.
     
    An Xbox Dude, Jan 20, 2014
    #16
  2. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    [quote user="An Xbox Dude"]

    [quote user="Randver"]

    [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

    [quote user="SILKYJJ"]

    [quote user="Tzar of kaos"]

    Titanfall is an always online game,that doesn't means it's only multiplayers.....

    [/quote]

    It is only multiplayer, there is no single player campaign. FACT

    [/quote]

    The game isnt MP only. Its online only and does have a story mode...FACT

    [/quote]

    Where are you guys getting this information from?

    I've only seen two games modes announced....

    Hardpoint - BF4 conquest basically, teams must control certain areas

    Attrition - Story based escort mode but still requires other players, Brink is best example of this type of gameplay.

    [/quote]

    The game is multiplayer only. No form of single player at all.

    [/quote]

    ^ This. It has been confirmed that there are Single player "Elements" in the game but there is no story mode. It is online MP only. Please people, it drives me nuts when you claim things that are not true. Open a new tab and do a google search before trying
    to spout of false facts as truth.
     
    CAMARO Xlll, Jan 20, 2014
    #17
  3. I predict that prices will work for digital downloads the same way they have been working with physical discs for years now - they will be expensive at 1st, but over time, will become cheaper & have sales. You can see it with digital downloads on the Xbox
    360 even now. They currently have weekly sales & deals on older games & DLC that you can pick up for 10%, 25%, 33%, 50%, 66% or even 75% off. I believe it will be the same continued tried-&-true method on the Xbox One as it was on the Xbox 360. I may end up
    being wrong, but right now I see no reason why I would be...
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 20, 2014
    #18
  4. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest

    Digital game release and price

    CAMARO Xlll, Jan 20, 2014
    #19
  5. [quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

    www.ign.com/.../why-titanfall-has-no-single-player-campaign

    Found this in 10 seconds with google. Its such a powerful tool people. AND it makes you look smart when you provide proof of your responses.

    [/quote]Careful, you might insult somebody. Also, the article states, "Respawn's Vince Zampella has explained why the upcoming
    Titanfall won't have a
    traditional single-player campaign."

    *Please note the key word above that's highlighted in red.*
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 20, 2014
    #20
  6. I dont think anyone here is saying there is a traditional single player campaign but they have said that there would be storyline modes - like co-op or whatever it is they come up with - we have no details at this point and I think at first it will be really
    limited. I think they will release these to keep the game going as H4 did with their extra weekly missions and such. Here is what they explained in that article above "Zampella goes on to explain there will be some narrative in the game, but it'll all be accessed
    through the multiplayer modes" So it seems like they will more than likely have traditional slayer type of multiplayer and mission coop type stuff. Either way, its all going to be online. Personally I prefer it this way. The only campaign game I play is halo.
    COD/BF I go straight to multiplayer and never touch the campaigns although I will admit I am playing the ghosts campaign right now.
     
    thebaddestdoode, Jan 20, 2014
    #21
  7. I'm sure you will be able to get the digital copy on release no problem.

    -

    The problem with digital in terms of Xbox is that they're dead set in their ways that £55 is a reasonable RRP. When a store buys the hard copy to sell on, they buy it at a lower price then they sell it to bring in their own profit margin, if that retailer
    is prepared to take a small bump to that margin to increase sales, they may sell at a lower price.

    -

    If you go to ASDA (Walmart for you Americans) or a similar store you may find you can get it a little cheaper. This doesn't tend to be quite as much on things like games but it's massively noticeable on other things (I got my TB X12 for £30). That's because
    with the size and number of their stores, they buy and sell in TREMENDOUS bulk so they can sell stuff for £5 - £10 less than RRP and still make a great profit.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Digital game release and price

    I predict that prices will work for digital downloads the same way they have been working with physical discs for years now - they will be expensive at 1st, but over time, will become cheaper & have sales. You can see it with digital downloads on the Xbox
    360 even now. They currently have weekly sales & deals on older games & DLC that you can pick up for 10%, 25%, 33%, 50%, 66% or even 75% off. I believe it will be the same continued tried-&-true method on the Xbox One as it was on the Xbox 360. I may end up
    being wrong, but right now I see no reason why I would be...
  9. An Xbox Dude Win User

    Digital game release and price

    [quote user="Randver"]

    [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

    [quote user="SILKYJJ"]

    [quote user="Tzar of kaos"]

    Titanfall is an always online game,that doesn't means it's only multiplayers.....

    [/quote]

    It is only multiplayer, there is no single player campaign. FACT

    [/quote]

    The game isnt MP only. Its online only and does have a story mode...FACT

    [/quote]

    Where are you guys getting this information from?

    I've only seen two games modes announced....

    Hardpoint - BF4 conquest basically, teams must control certain areas

    Attrition - Story based escort mode but still requires other players, Brink is best example of this type of gameplay.

    [/quote]

    The game is multiplayer only. No form of single player at all.
  10. Randver Win User

    Digital game release and price

    [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

    [quote user="SILKYJJ"]

    [quote user="Tzar of kaos"]

    Titanfall is an always online game,that doesn't means it's only multiplayers.....

    [/quote]

    It is only multiplayer, there is no single player campaign. FACT

    [/quote]

    The game isnt MP only. Its online only and does have a story mode...FACT

    [/quote]

    Where are you guys getting this information from?

    I've only seen two games modes announced....

    Hardpoint - BF4 conquest basically, teams must control certain areas

    Attrition - Story based escort mode but still requires other players, Brink is best example of this type of gameplay.
  11. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Digital game release and price

    Yop,Titanfall got solo,coop and PvP.....Maybe not in the way we are use to,but these "modes" exists in Titanfall....
  12. ResidentWebbo Win User

    Digital game release and price

    I have quite a bit of credit on my account but can't justify spending so much on a digital download at the moment and rather see what the supermarkets/on-line prices will be before purchasing. 9/10 they are cheaper than RRP. Guess my credit is going to be
    used for DLC.
Thema:

Digital game release and price

Loading...
  1. Digital game release and price - Similar Threads - Digital game release

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  10. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...