Digital code purchase for wrong console type

Discus and support Digital code purchase for wrong console type in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought the hogwarts legacy game as a digital code from Best Buy I have an Xbox one and the code was for an X/S and I cannot download the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tracey Robertson1, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Digital code purchase for wrong console type

I recently bought the hogwarts legacy game as a digital code from Best Buy I have an Xbox one and the code was for an X/S and I cannot download the game because it isn’t compatible with my console. The store doesn’t do returns trade in or refunds on digital codes and basically said screw you when we tried to get the issue resolved. What can I do to get the right version without having to buy it again?

:)

Tracey Robertson1, Jul 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You could sell the code somewhere else and use the funds to buy the correct version (if it hasn't been redeemed0, but otherwise, unless Best Buy would exchange the code, there's no other way to get the correct version.
  3. MistyKitty92828 Win User

Destiny Beta Key

Same problem I type in the 25 digit code in the store "use a code" and it says "something went wrong" i try it on this website in the redeem a code section it says "somethign went wrong".

I have three 25 digit codes straight from my bungie account.... this is BS
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members

With digital add-on type content it tends to be bound to the account purchasing it or transacting the code. This is especially true for coin type currency in any game that cannot be shared or transferred.
  5. Koods Win User

Activation Code Not Long Enough

Might sound crazy but how many digits is the code? I know that another well known console has significantly shorter codes (12 digits in my locale) is it possible that there's a mixup with the code being issued for the wrong console?
  6. Photonimus Win User

HELP!!Please

The in game menu only requires 19 digits. If it's telling you you need 25, then you've selected the wrong input field.

It should give you the option of what type of code you are trying to redeem.
Thema:

1. Digital code purchase for wrong console type - Similar Threads - Digital code purchase

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  4. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  5. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  6. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  7. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  8. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite: How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b
  9. Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...: Hello, Support and Community. Yesterday, I was shopping at Walmart, and came across the card for The Crew Motorfest Cross-Gen Bundle in the electronics department. I brought the card to the...
  10. When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase: Hi! I purchased the game pass online but haven’t received a redemption code. When will I receive that? 63e254e0-eb2f-456b-ad00-78b6d59e6a45