Digital Code on Gift Card doesn't work and states "This card has been redeemed"

Discus and support Digital Code on Gift Card doesn't work and states "This card has been redeemed" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, We ordered 3 gift cards off Amazon and microsoft sent the codes and when we have entered the codes in from the digital cards it doesn't accept... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aaltman3, Dec 24, 2020.

1. aaltman3
    aaltman3 Guest

Hello,

We ordered 3 gift cards off Amazon and microsoft sent the codes and when we have entered the codes in from the digital cards it doesn't accept the codes and states "This card has been redeemed". Can you please provide assistance on how to retreive a new
    code so that the gift cards work. I have already called Amazon and they stated that due to x-box being a third party seller that I would need to call and connect with you in order to fix this issue. Please help assist.

Thanks,

Amber White and Johnny Griner

:)

aaltman3, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Shivaksh Jadav Win User

talking about will redeem work when i have enough point??

Thanks, Verry Much MY Spotify Has Been Redeemed but what will i have to do after redeeming by Roblox digital gift card of 800 robux and how do i get the code of that gift card, will i receive the code by email?
  3. AdamTalatinick Win User

Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

Unfortunately this card only has a 16 digit code on the back. It also states that it is only for making purchases at Microsoft retail locations and is not redeemable for purchases online? So am I stuck with $150 of Microsoft Store gift cards?
  4. Fatheroftearsx Win User

I have an Xbox gift card but it only has 15 digits

My gift card only has 15 digits. How do I redeem it??
    It's not an Xbox gift card it's a Steam gift card go on Steam and it'll work just fine
  5. Georges C. Win User

How do i redeem xbox game pass code without a credit card

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Luminexhd, unfortunately Microsoft has changed the system for redeeming subscription cards, and you will need a credit card, debit card or Paypal account.

More information on how to redeem a code at the link below.

How to redeem gift cards and codes

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

Get help with a digital code or gift card

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  6. MuderFace1 Win User

Missing digit code for visa reward.

It needs to be redeemed at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

I did this and all the options I had was for a digital or physical Visa card and neither of those have a 25 character code that can be redeemed on Xbox

That is correct. What you would have redeemed from the vault is a prepaid Visa card, not an Xbox gift card.
    Yes and the instructions provided by Xbox state you can redeem for a visa card or redeem a 25 digit code on the Xbox Store and at no time is there an option for a 25 digit code. The instructions need to be change
Thema:

1. Digital Code on Gift Card doesn't work and states "This card has been redeemed" - Similar Threads - Digital Code Gift

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  4. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  5. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  6. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  7. i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code: I need those codesssssss pls and thank you 87e3470e-d58b-4513-a009-42c25ab4dbc9
  8. 9 digit microsoft gift code??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    9 digit microsoft gift code??: My xbox came with a $25 microsoft store gift code. It's 9 digits, not the usual 25. I literally haven't found a single option that would allow me to enter my 9 digit code. I've tried the xbox...
  9. Activated 16 digit gift certificate code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activated 16 digit gift certificate code: Activated 16 digit gift certificate code, but the game did not come on my account, what to do? Help! b7a8395e-5583-429d-a9f5-299534efc9ba
  10. HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code: Hi, I have a 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code for buying a Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle all I can find is the place to enter 25 digit code why do they make this so hard to find I spent...