Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I are having issues playing in a convoy in Forza horizon 4 even though both of us have stable internet connection. How can we solve this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Khaled945, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Khaled945
    Khaled945 Guest

My friend and I are having issues playing in a convoy in Forza horizon 4 even though both of us have stable internet connection. How can we solve this issue? In most cases, one of us is unable to join an online session in that it remains trying to join one. I am playing on PC using the Xbox platform and my friend has the game on Steam. We tried restarting the game and even our computers, but the issues seems very random. Sometimes we can play but in most cases we spend more than an hour just stuck in trying to join an online session. Please note that even when we are not in a convoy yet, I can still see that my friend is playing in solo mode and that he is searching for a session online. We thought this might be a weak internet connection, but when we tried other games online, we played just fine. I mean absolutely no issues. I'd really appreciate it if someone once experienced this and figured out a solution to it.

:)

Khaled945, Sep 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: