Difficulty adding Xbox One player from Xbox 360.

Discus and support Difficulty adding Xbox One player from Xbox 360. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, apologies if this kind of thing has been posted already, I couldn't find a similar topic. I'm using a 360 and trying to add a friend who plays... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nootindootin, Oct 20, 2016.

1. nootindootin
    nootindootin Guest

Hi all, apologies if this kind of thing has been posted already, I couldn't find a similar topic.

I'm using a 360 and trying to add a friend who plays on a One. When I send him a request, I automatically show up on his Friends List but he still shows as 'Pending Request' on mine. We tried him adding me first, but there was no notification or changes.
    I showed on his FL but he didn't appear on mine. We can send messages to each other but cannot invite each other to a party, etc. What do we need to do to get it to work?

Thanks!

:)

nootindootin, Oct 20, 2016
  2. Connah95
    Connah95 Guest
    Backwards Compatibility

Xbox One has over 200 360 games you play on Xbox One for free and I don't see Sony adding any more

Connah95, Oct 20, 2016
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Found Out Something New The Other Day

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]I don't see why a simple voice recording would be incompatable[/quote]Different codec. It's probably not a problem to go from 360 to Xbox One, but there's no way to go from Xbox One back to the 360 without adding the 360's awful
    (comparatively speaking) codec to the Xbox One.

IceStorm III, Oct 20, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

Try getting your friend to launch an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game on his console and once the game has launched and he has logged in get him to press the menu + view buttons on the controller to bring up the 360 mini guide and hopefully your friend
    request will be waiting for him agree.

gds1972, Oct 20, 2016
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

Try getting your friend to launch an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game on his console and once the game has launched and he has logged in get him to press the menu + view buttons on the controller to bring up the 360 mini guide and hopefully your friend
    request will be waiting for him agree.
  6. DmitryAlexeevi4 Win User

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Players from xbox 360 could play with Xbox one players
  7. dlCHIEF58 Win User

Xbox One Not Showing Me That I'm Online?

Sk3pTiCz,

Did you add her from the One or was it from the 360/Xbox.com? I have one friend who I added on my Xbox One who does not show up on my friends list on the 360 or on Xbox.com. I'd bet that is the issue - try adding her from the Xbox website or a 360 console.
  8. Farscape247 Win User

xbox one not able to stream video off of my Windows based pc!?

the 360 could stream via media center or the video player, the xbox one had dlna and network streaming added 3 months ago.
  9. FireflyCaptMal Win User

Can't remove a follower. Blocking doesn't work.

I have this problem as well. From what I can tell it is only happening with friends I added on the Xbox 360. When I removed a friend that I added on the Xbox One it left no trace. The two friends that I added on the 360 that I removed on the Xbox One still
    show up as followers.
Thema:

1. Difficulty adding Xbox One player from Xbox 360. - Similar Threads - Difficulty adding player

2. Xbox gift card difficulties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card difficulties: I’m trying to redeem an Xbox gift card but keep getting the message “This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code” but I bought it awhile ago and am not sure who the...
  3. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  4. Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.: Whenever I try to load a game it takes me through the pop up screens that show the developers but when the game needs to actually start it takes me back to the Home Screen. I have tried...
  5. My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?: So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'd like...
  6. Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone: Whenever trying to play console remotely from iOS app, loading screen frequently just black, or only flashes the “rocket” loading screen before turning black. Does not load after restarting app,...
  7. Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4: My friend and I are having issues playing in a convoy in Forza horizon 4 even though both of us have stable internet connection. How can we solve this issue? In most cases, one of us is unable to...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Difficulty Level - Lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Difficulty Level - Lock: In past versions of the Solitaire Collection there was a way of locking the difficulty level for a given game e.g., Master, Grandmaster etc. I have upgraded my computer and reloaded the Collection...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty is impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty is impossible.: Whoever made the grandmaster difficulty doesnt understand the concept of actually doable. 99.9999999999% of the time it is unbeatable because it is infact not a real level and is based off of RNG....
  10. Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.: Hi, I recently completed Gears of War 4 on Co-Op Insane. I got the achievement for completing the campaign on Insane but it hasn't unlocked the ability to play on the Inconceivable difficulty....