Difficulties to found my old xbox account

Discus and support Difficulties to found my old xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I was using xbox live 3-4 years ago and i've an account with some achievments. Currently, i would like to found this account because i will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iKrazy7, Jun 7, 2017.

1. iKrazy7
    iKrazy7 Guest

Hello.

I was using xbox live 3-4 years ago and i've an account with some achievments. Currently, i would like to found this account because i will re-buy an xbox. However, i don't find the correct e-mail adress which is affiliated to my real account with the correct
    gamertag. Can you help me ?

Sincerly, Thomas.

:)

iKrazy7, Jun 7, 2017
  2. xTWlNKIEx
    xTWlNKIEx Guest
    Cant download my profile on my xbox

i found out after chat talking with xbox support for maybe 2-3 hours that everybody got the problem and microsoft working hard to get it up and go

Xbox LIVE Status

Account

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Creating new Xbox LIVE accounts, managing those accounts, or recovering an account on a different console

xTWlNKIEx, Jun 7, 2017
  3. FreeZe SiiNz
    FreeZe SiiNz Guest
    account difficulties

blocked of of ever thing NEED SOME HINTS HIT ME UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

FreeZe SiiNz, Jun 7, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jun 7, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Spyro Reignited Trilogy, First Game - Flight Level Difficultly

I don't what it is about retro games but I have been playing old retro games and have found the difficulty to be tough. Maybe it's because back in the day there wasn't a way to lower the difficulty. I don't know.
  7. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

Bad games! What do you do?

played skyrim and I kept on getting killed and I gave up for about a month then I found out my difficulty was to high damn all the hours I wasted being bored with my old games when I could be killing dragons.
  8. RaccoonRave Win User

Difficulty creating an Xbox live account for my 9 year old

Hello, Majestik!

You can set which games your son can and cannot play by following the steps below:

Settings > Account > Family settings > Manage family members

After this you can simply select your son's account and you will see a few options for online safety.

I hope this helps!
  9. Georges C. Win User

How to found old xbox connected accounts?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lasse, it is only possible to see if any Epic account is linked if you have access to your Xbox Microsoft account, if it is no longer linked to the Xbox account it will not be possible.

If you want to check if there is any account linked to your Xbox account, click on the link below.

https://account.microsoft.com/account/Account

After logging in, click on Privacy and go down the page and go to Apps and Services, clicking on it will take you to a page that shows all the services linked to that account.
Thema:

1. Difficulties to found my old xbox account - Similar Threads - Difficulties found old

2. Xbox gift card difficulties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card difficulties: I’m trying to redeem an Xbox gift card but keep getting the message “This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code” but I bought it awhile ago and am not sure who the...
  3. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  4. Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.: Whenever I try to load a game it takes me through the pop up screens that show the developers but when the game needs to actually start it takes me back to the Home Screen. I have tried...
  5. My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?: So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'd like...
  6. Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone: Whenever trying to play console remotely from iOS app, loading screen frequently just black, or only flashes the “rocket” loading screen before turning black. Does not load after restarting app,...
  7. Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4: My friend and I are having issues playing in a convoy in Forza horizon 4 even though both of us have stable internet connection. How can we solve this issue? In most cases, one of us is unable to...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Difficulty Level - Lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Difficulty Level - Lock: In past versions of the Solitaire Collection there was a way of locking the difficulty level for a given game e.g., Master, Grandmaster etc. I have upgraded my computer and reloaded the Collection...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty is impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty is impossible.: Whoever made the grandmaster difficulty doesnt understand the concept of actually doable. 99.9999999999% of the time it is unbeatable because it is infact not a real level and is based off of RNG....
  10. Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.: Hi, I recently completed Gears of War 4 on Co-Op Insane. I got the achievement for completing the campaign on Insane but it hasn't unlocked the ability to play on the Inconceivable difficulty....