Difficult to find player besides of US region

Discus and support Difficult to find player besides of US region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am from Taiwan. My friend and I, we love to play with Star wars battlefront. However, the match making system just hard to find players to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Borobo, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Borobo
    Borobo Guest

Hello, I am from Taiwan. My friend and I, we love to play with Star wars battlefront. However, the match making system just hard to find players to play with in our region servers. What happens is that when the game searching tries to look for games that's
    close full (and most of time they are FULL), it looks for other games that's less full but eventually, it will start with a empty lobby with a couple players looking to have the game fill up but what happens is that MOST of players doesn't wait for the other
    20+ players for a full 40 player game mode.

I tries to contact Microsoft Customer Support, EA forum, EA help but so far. None of the representative responded to this issue at all. And it's not just for my area but also happens to other countries as well and even across all platforms, PC, PS4...

As being with Xbox for 8 years now, I have been a big fan with it as well, so far brought at least 6 consoles and all digital xbox one games.. The MS and game makers really need to thought this through if they ever wants to keep the fans around. Not just
    trying to bring more sales.

That's my 2 cents.

:)

Borobo, Dec 8, 2015
  2. Metal Gear HD Collection on demand. Where is Peace Walker?

If you HAD a PS3 you can get it lol. Not difficult to purchase JP games. I'm pretty sure the PS3 is region free. Besides JP sounds better everytime if it's made by the country.

Undeadfire Zero, Dec 8, 2015
  3. prickskytt
    prickskytt Guest
    games on demand when will ms learn

some games on demand are games that are hard to find in some countries making it worth it for example Tales of Vesperia quite difficult to find where i live and its an okay price on the demand section. Many old games that are on demand can be quite difficult
    to find in some regions but having new releases before everyone stops playing them would be nice however..

prickskytt, Dec 8, 2015
  4. Difficult to find player besides of US region

Same here, in Singapore. Multiplayer lobbies for Star Wars Battlefront are always empty. This is not right. We pay Xbox Live Gold to play but there are no players. It makes me not want to purchase other games with multiplayer as their lobbies might also
    be empty.

GrEa5eLiTeNiN, Jan 19, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: