Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!

Discus and support Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i brought the dlc;s to 3 games; 2 are on the gamepass and 1 on the microsoft store. All the DLC's are not showing up ingame. the games are Persona... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wilkster, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Wilkster
    Wilkster Guest

So i brought the dlc;s to 3 games; 2 are on the gamepass and 1 on the microsoft store. All the DLC's are not showing up ingame.

the games are Persona 5 Tactica, Forspoken deluxe version and Remnant 2.

I checked that all dlc are installed but concerned that I might be installing them in the wrong place. but when i uninstall/then reinstall it doesnt give me much option apart from the xboxgame folder. so it ends up looking like this. Does this look normal?

Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!! [​IMG]

Here my original thread with Persona 5 tactica

Persona 5 Tactica all in one dlc not working ingame pc gamepass - Microsoft Community

Heres the one about Forspoken

Help with DLC : Forspoken (reddit.com)

Any ideas to what to try next??

:)

Wilkster, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Its Demxn Win User

xbox one 360 emulator

this also solved another problem I was having as well with the GotY edition games where the dlc would be installed but not show up in the games downloaded menus or load ingame!!
  3. Sgt Eagle51 Win User

Xbox Live & Sleeping Dogs DLCs Problems

Hey Miss

I see the DLCs installed in an different Folder on my harddisk than the game itself.

The DLCs not in the game, there is a list for the installed DLCs ingame, but none of them displayed.

Maybe i got from Muellers in austria a wrong country game, but the subtitles are in german.

Regards Narie Vermond
  4. DrowningSpades Win User

Not receiving all content bundled in Killer Instinct Definitive edition

Already installed, have tried reinstalling as well but it just isn’t showing up ingame.
  5. TinaCalahan Win User

Purchased game disappears after download

Thank you for all the advice on different things to try. I tried all of them and still nothing. When the game is installing for the hundredth time it shows in my game list. But as soon as its done still disappears. When I bought the game I originally had a different version and all of my DLC content still shows installed but the bade game itself is not showing up.
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

Has anyone been able to install backward compatible DLC from DISC (not digital)

I installed Alan Wake from a disc and all the DLC showed up to install after that. No probs...

I clicked on manage game after I installed it and the DLC's showed up to install.
Thema:

1. Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!! - Similar Threads - Different game DLCs

2. Xbox Game Bar UI font face is different

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar UI font face is different: Hi, I recently reinstalled Xbox Game Bar (Microsoft Game DVR) because its font face is weird. It is not the common font face in the old version. It just used "Segoe UI" as a replacement? Anyone...
  3. Is there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...: Just wondering how to capture in a different resolution than the Desktop/Default/Game is set at? For example, if your Desktop is set to 1920x1080, and the Game itself starts and runs at...
  4. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  5. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  6. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  7. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  8. Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .: How do I see same content for Minecraft on iPad and iPhone . I see all my previous worlds on iPhone but not on iPad . Please advise . 770f3b9f-1689-48d8-ad40-e65c5cd784cd
  9. Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?: This is a weird question but Is this possible? Example, I am playing a multiplayer game online with 4 friends on my Series X. Could I join the party of those 4 friends from my xbox one on the...
  10. Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and...: My dad has bought and xbox series s for my son to play when he goes round to visit. He doesn't like using it as he/we haven't figured out if we can get his games (at the levels he is at) on it. I...