Different account suspended for seemingly unknown reason

Discus and support Different account suspended for seemingly unknown reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently had one of my Microsoft accounts suspended for either sending out a lot of junk mail or violating the Microsoft services agreement. The only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by derekrgray, Jan 10, 2018.

1. derekrgray
    derekrgray Guest

I recently had one of my Microsoft accounts suspended for either sending out a lot of junk mail or violating the Microsoft services agreement. The only problem is that the only thing that that account ever does is add people to its friends list. I use it
    to run a ARK: Survival Evolved server on a separate xbox. I’ve never sent a message to other people or done a whole lot on the account other than sign it in to host the server. I would like to know what caused it since it makes it really inconvenient for what
    I use it for

:)

derekrgray, Jan 10, 2018
  2. account suspended for some unknown reason

My profile is not associated with the profile i am logged into right now. The one im logged into i do not recognize. As stated my gamertag is

the fireman767

FlakeyCarpet64, Jan 10, 2018
  3. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    account suspended for some unknown reason

Please post in the forum Global linked above. When you create the post include the Gamertag in question and they will get back to you.

Normally poor game play is not the reason they suspend you. Enforcement looks into each and every complaint to verify the concern that was reported.

Good luck!

geekfather, Jan 10, 2018
  4. Different account suspended for seemingly unknown reason

Any and all information about Enforcement actions is found at: http://enforcement.xbox.com

If eligible, look into submitting a case review. The Xbox Enforcement team does not post here on the forums to assist with suspensions.

Internet Expert, Jan 10, 2018
  5. The suspension you speak of sounds like a Microsoft side of things suspension and not an xbox side of things if you go to the enforcement teams website and sign in there and do not see any enforcement actions then you would want to sign in at account.live.com
    and it will pop up a box letting you know what you need to do to clear things up.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: