Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?

Discus and support Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's the difference between MC Launcher and MC for Windows + Starter? (I'm on Windows 11) Is it something like MC Launcher is something to support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sh4dowSp3cter, May 5, 2022.

1. Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?

What's the difference between MC Launcher and MC for Windows + Starter? (I'm on Windows 11)
    Is it something like MC Launcher is something to support Windows 11 that's why it's free, but it doesn't have MC with it, and that if you want to play MC on Windows 11 you need to purchase MC for Windows + Starter AND MC Launcher? Something like a set to start playing?

What happens if I get MC for Windows + Starter but I don't get MC Launcher? Would I still be able to play MC?

:)

Sh4dowSp3cter, May 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Sh4dowSp3cter. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Minecraft Starter Collection includes the Minecraft base game, 700 Minecoins to get maps, skins, textures packs and more from the in-game Marketplace, and the Starter Pack DLC.

You don't need to use Minecraft Launcher, but it will help you save time by having all your Minecraft games accessible from one location. The Minecraft Launcher provides access Minecraft for Windows, Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. But again, you don't need it to play Minecraft specially if you have only one game version of Minecraft.
  3. Ex0TiC6302 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have searched Minecraft for Windows on the store and all it comes up with is "Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection" and "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" I do not own the starter collection, as I am redirected to pay £25 pounds when I click on it, and the Minecraft for Windows + Launcher simply takes me to the launcher when i click play.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Purchased game still shows that I need to pay in store

It looks like you redeemed Minecraft Starter Collection, not Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection. The one you redeemed is the console version of the game.
  5. BhavnaPari Win User

Minecraft for windows does not want to install - Code: 0x80242020

Hi Christopher Revoredo Gutiérrez.

I have followed all of the steps you provided and it is still giving me the same error. Is there a way I can download the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection separately, aka not via the Minecraft Launcher?
    When I click on INSTALL on the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection in the Microsoft Store, it does nothing.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

Hi PiersG_99! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Yes, Minecraft starter collection it's Minecraft bedrock that has crossplatform multiplayer between all the devices that use the Bedrock edition
Thema:

1. Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection? - Similar Threads - Difference between Minecraft

2. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  3. Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?: As I see there's no differences except the D-pad's design. Maybe the vibrations are different, I don't know. 3e1630d9-3a63-4101-8143-b46aa72f8941
  4. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...
  5. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  6. What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade: Not sure what this box is for, but I did not buy the Vault Edition. I bought the Vault Edition Upgrade , but i still cannot play MW3. I was just wanted to know what the difference between the two...
  7. Xbox Console: Any differences between 2022 and 2023 Xbox X series console? Enough to care?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console: Any differences between 2022 and 2023 Xbox X series console? Enough to care?...: Xbox Console: Any differences between 2022 and 2023 Xbox X series console? Enough to care? Thanks. 51e0b1ca-bef1-4116-b252-70521cd3093a
  8. What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?

in XBoX on Windows
    What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?: What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer? 9b7b94cc-2efd-4f38-bb30-aa60c1d6bd02
  9. I would like to know the difference between a national and international Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know the difference between a national and international Xbox: I would like to know what the difference is regarding price and warranty since I am about to buy a new console. 737ab7a3-2465-469e-9da9-7d65558d9894
  10. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427